Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

So seal magick, or evocation?

I think evocation

Are you following any particular system or tradition of evocation?

I do different because i am interested in a truth. When there is a truth :slight_smile:

Youā€™re not making any sense. Evocation requires a method.

Why you dont anderstand when i say different ? I do Meditation Shiva/rudra, shamshan kali. Sigils of Fallen Angels.

Okay, I donā€™t think youā€™re understanding what Iā€™m asking. Simply telling me ā€œsigils of fallen angelsā€ doesnā€™t tell me anything about what youā€™re actually doing. Are you meditating on the seals? Are you opening them and calling forth the spirits?

Yes i have done this. But at this Moment i do Meditation to Rudra.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Iā€™m the worst at introductions, but here it goes. Hi! Iā€™m Scribe, Iā€™ve been into the occult and magick for a few months now. Iā€™ve been wanting to explore it more and try to understand it better. Iā€™ve mostly dabbled in sigil magick and Tarot. But I want to expand my powers and even attempt evocation and astral projection. I have a mentor already, but I figured from what he has told me, this site would be a great place to expand on my knowledge of the occult.

I am Gushy.

I like incantations.
My ambition is to help others.
My struggle is to help myself.

Welcome @Gushy. Please tell us about yourself. This post doesnā€™t really tell us anything about you or your magical experience, and does not meet our rule.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

Good day to you @DarkestKnight.
I was born in Van Nuys, California. During my childhood I lived in Pacomia California with my loving mother and father. I attended Fenton Elementary School up until 1st grade. My parents divorced. My mother and I moved to Chatsworth with my grandmother. I then started attending Germain Street Elementary School.
I currently reside in Los Angeles, California.

In Chatsworth, I had a neighbor who let be borrow a book named, The Wicca Book of Divination by Callia Underhill.
The information I gathered from this reading fascinated me.
What else is out there that I know nothing of?

I practice candle magic when I am free from uncleanliness. Mainly for offerings and to show a kind of appreciation.
Iā€™ve been practicing for about 7 years.
I do not have experience in specific systems or traditions unless these experiences count.

Iv practiced blood magic, offering my blood in ritual for information and protection.
I practice solo sex magic. The sigil I uploaded I charge with my energy.

I am interested in ceremonial magic.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and, again, welcome to the BALG forum.

Just a heads up that we do not allow unknown sigils to be uploaded by new members without explanations of their genesis and purpose. We have had issues in the past.

I accept your warm welcome.
Yes sir. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

The name is Pielian, magician/sorcerer who trains himself in the ways of Nordic, Luciferin, and Daoist magic. My beginnings, ironically, came from a garden of Eden at Arthaus in Berlin where I left after completing my MFA education. Ever since my first initiation into Gamaliel on the 9th of July 2020, I have been on a strange journey which has challenged me to my very core of being on all things.

From there, I discovered my talents in spiritual warfare, tarot divination, diplomacy, poetry, surreal artistry, spell-casting, and spirit management from both my desire to acquire knowledge/practice, as well as survive from adversarial forces. My theoretical groundings of magick and practice are to the Tree of Life and Death from the Kabbalah, including its ties to astrology which I enjoy from time to time. Chi Dong (little yoga too) and meditation is also mental and physical work I enjoy doing as well.

The result of my cultivation has made me become immortal by spirit, and I continue to work and cultivate myself even further through the gods of Nordic, Kuitsu, Hindu and Demon.

My ambitions are to continue experiencing the world of both earth and spirit. Giving blessing and challenges to those who need them, as well as working on spiritual projects with the gods. And possibly rediscover love once again as naturally as possible.

My struggles primarily are finding people who share passions of magic, intellectual exchanges in philosophy, and spirituality, and enjoy telling stories of their magical journeys. As well as dealing with the likes of the Fae which no doubt has gotten me into trouble of no fault of my own. To the point where wars had broken out because of Love itself.

I hope to meet you all one day and have meaningful discussions and dialogues about the powerful world we live in. If any of you wish for further contact, or any questions, let me know and I would be happy to speak with you either digitally or locally.

Cheers and Stay Mighty and True
Pielian

2 Likes

Welcome to BALG!

The chaos ones, which I first started using last year, but Iā€™ve recently got into meditating on ToAF designed ones and intend to meditate on Goetic ones in the future.

@Lilithxkosta6lovers

The correct thread for introduction that youā€™re looking for is here.

And donā€™t just copy/paste like you did in that other one.

First post tells you how to make a proper intro.

John, 39 cancer, asia.
New to magick
naively and randomly bought spirits online months ago (i know ā€¦ )

0 experience
interested in learning proper