Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @Dmn

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience?

If so, what, exactly, have you been practicing?

Hi, my name is Serenity, and I am trying to learn more about spirituality and magic. I don’t have a lot of experience, just here to learn.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Cant_even

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience at all?

If you do, what do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

I’m from PA and I don’t practice any path, I don’t even know what different types of magic there are. I previously came across some of EA’s videos, and he seemed to be speaking truthfully, but now his yt channel is gone, so I came here to check out his forum and site. I come from an Abrahamic religion, but trying to seek the truth as I see most religions are tainted heavily by the bias of the leaders of their respective churches/temples.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum!

1 Like

Hi Everyone, my name is NZO, i’m 23 and just started my path on the occult so I don’t have a lot to tell you just yet.
I don’t have a defined goal, just doing this out of curiosity and to have new experiences, I’m sure that I’ll have more things to say after I’ve learnt more.
I’m currently reading the books by the Gallery of Magick, they seem very interesting and and easy place to start my practice

1 Like

Hello, my name is Nysam and I’m a newbie and an Iranian.

Welcome @Nys

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

Sup everyone! I’m Mevio, from Italy. I’m a total newbie in the occult my journey has started less than a year ago but I have achieved some minor feats like pyrokinesis and manifestation.

I’ve been pretty good at lucid dreaming since childhood so I’d like to advance into astral projection soon. My main interests are chi and energy work

1 Like

I’ve done no magick at all. Just recently started reading books
because it was downloadable for free. I would like to start
with angles. Before this site, I used to visit “anglefire.com
but it was too scary for me. That’s it.

1 Like

Hey everyone, I hope I’m posting in the right place. New to the forum. I mainly go by Infernalis. I know… kind of cliche, but it sticks with me. I practice mainly ancestral magic, but am also versed in hoodoo and witchcraft. Major lover of sex magic as well as tantra. My current ambitions?! I plan to use the foundation that I’m building to help those that are less fortunate than me. Think the impoverished, homeless, those that are truly struggling. My current struggles mainly consist of language. Ive been attempting to learn latin, but to no avail! Ah, maybe one day. Welp, that’s all I have for now. Hopefully this is good to go. If not, just let me know. Until then. hail and many blessings.

Welcome @Infernalis

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

going on 23 years now.

1 Like

I like to call myself magick. I like to any kind of magick with goetia demons

Please introduce yourself properly. Tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This is not an introduction and does not meet our rule.

1 Like

Im based in the UK. I’m fairly new to magick and I am fascinated with the ars goetia. Trying to learn more about it. I think magick is a great way to achieve your goals with real world action. I want to learn as much as i can first before i practice my first ritual. I want to make sure I get everything right.
I am also interested in tarot.

So no practical experience then?

1 Like

Not yet, no.

1 Like

Thank you for doing a proper introduction, and welcome to the BALG forum.