Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Og, so I’ll just dive in I guess. I don’t have a magickal name. I haven’t been practicing that long;and, I haven’t really…experienced the fruits of my labour since I’ve been practicing magick - that is about 4 - 5 months. Yup! What else about me merits spe- Oh, yeah! I’ve had an affinity to speaking with gods from a young age. They personally hit me up and dipped, but that’s cool. Consequently, that deepened my search into ‘The world of magick’. I’ve had a pretty shite life compared to that of people deemed as ‘normal’. To paraphrase, I’ve had nary experiences with death of family & friends;I’ve been bullied and negged on for being different;I struggle with aromance and asexuality;I lack desire(money, material possessions, lust);I have no definitive passion/dreams;and, there’s a whole lot more horrible stuff that I have going on. The best for last - my ambitions. Ambitions would be: Changing all of the parts of me I don’t like. I want to be more… more…whole - A complete person. I want to be the type action cast guy that is depicted on the big screens. Well, a little if that mixed in with some of the Asshole Jock trope. Say what you want. Although many would advise against being narcissisity, materialism, lust, vengeance, manipulatory behaviour, and the likes, I relish it. To each their own or whatever it is people be saying.

Welcome @SEEKING_HELP

Where are you from?

What are you practicing?

Are you following any specific system or tradition?

Hy @DarkestKnight, @ReyCuervo told me that the introduction was complete, l already sent it twice and answered his questions, is it complete or not?

I’m sorry for the confusion, @Marcela, but @ReyCuervo was wrong. You have not provided a proper timeline for how long you’ve been practicing, which is why I asked. “Some years” is too vague and doesn’t really gives us any idea. Please answer my questions, and you’re intro will be good.

My name Gracetina, I currently live in UK and I registered here two years ago and ran off as I am from Christian background and everything look different but I have taken these two years to read books about demon and watch you tube videos and the more I run more I am
Pulled into reading and studying.

I have set up a small alter where I chant lucifer enn because I am fascinated by him but in my dreams I see Azazel. I need a mentor going and someone to guide me writing my pact for Lucifer.

I am read to learn and become an active member of this forum.

Welcome @gtjoy_Johansson

Are you following a specific system or tradition?

How long have you been practicing?

Hello!

I am pretty new to magick, having been practicing for around three months. I don’t have a magick name, and I’m from the american southwest. My first forays into magick were with simple petition spells and Gallery of Magick’s Words of Power; I work a lot with their books. I am currently studying Golden Dawn magick.

I am working a lot with goetic demons and elemental spirits, as well as several gallery of magick books. I plan to do more work with Archangels in the near future.

Glad to be here, and I look forward to continuing to grow and learn.

My name is Gracetina and I live in Uk and have followed EO for five years on You tube. I was born and baptised as a member of Roman Catholic Church but as grew older, I decided to look into Orisha religion which is practiced where my mother came from and I was told that I am a child of Oshun, the river goddess wealth and fertility and for me to really be close to her I have carry out initiation. I made offering to the river but has not as yet done the initiation.

I am fascinated by lucifer and his pathways and chant his enn, give him offering of incense and candles but have not done anything remarkable as yet but I have been dreaming about a dark figure like Darth Vader in Star Wars standing in front of big Architectural alcove like gate asking me to pass through.

I have had experiences I can not explain both good and bad in a bizarre ways but this dream is vivid and recurring. I would like to get a reading from an experience practitioner please.

During times of my meditation with Lucifer I feel strongly he want me to make pact with him, I want to but need help writing out my pact as I do not want to make mistakes as this is a serious matter.

My current ambition is to learn more about demons 72 demon of goetia and understand what the work they do and their correspondences, learn more about lucifer and all the demons that are connected to him. I know intuitively that the dark figure I keep seeing is Azazel but I want to know what he wants from me perhaps learn about his pathways. All these will probably take me a life time but it is going to be one step at time.

I struggle with writing a pact and evocation but determine to learn and continue to be diligent with my practice.

my name is Falk and I am 34 years old.
Over the years I have come into spontaneous contact with angels and sexual spirits.
my favorite sin is Lust.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @dark_prince_Zamathu

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick? This doesn’t really tell us much of anything.

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions or is it all just “spontaneous?”

I come from Germany. I have practiced out of body experiences many times, sometimes spontaneously and sometimes out of sheer willpower. I use love magic, have already sent out curses to defend myself, have spontaneous visions of events that occur later. connect with succubus spirits emotionally, it takes a while for her to visit me. had frequent contact with Archangel Michael and 2 encounters with Samael.

7 years I practice magic and am the opinion you can still be expanded

I will write it again now so that my brothers and sisters will understand better.

My name is Falk, it’s a boring name, but this is my name, I’m 34 years old.
I live in Germany, it is a country where spirituality is very low and is rather called a hoax.

I am clairvoyant for a man and sometimes have visions that come and go that I cannot influence.

I was 24 at the timeYears very religious and studied all religions and all suras and psalms to please God, I developed an ambition to be the best to get love and recognition when other people avoid you and are not able to love me.

At that time I was very dissatisfied with my girlfriend and there was no longer sex in our relationship, I lay awake in the room at night and was unhappy with my life.
I said aloud in the room when I was alone: ​​this woman I am with is not my real wife, if she were my real wife then I would be happy and not unhappy.
I closed my eyes and stayed calm for 5 minutes and then I fantasized about a woman I could imagine in my head, I suddenly felt a kind of connection and that this woman was looking for me.
I could name out loud what type of woman she was, her preferences and interests, I felt that she was sad because she was rejected by many men.
I spoke loudly as if she were real, I talked about her and her sadness, I also said that we have met somewhere before, but I can’t remember, I felt her longing for love and security and I visualized that I was kissing her and I whispered to herGive her my love, just before I fell asleep I said to her: if you find me then I’ll be yours, then I’ll be yours forever :heart:
I was woken up later, I can’t remember the time.

Someone gently stroked my foot and called my name, Falk please wake up, my dearest please wake up.

I saw a large black cloud near the ceiling above my TV that was frozen in the air and not moving.

.I got up and opened the window to ventilate, but this black smoke would not leave the room, I looked thoughtful and wondered how much did I smoke.

suddenly the black smoke was gone, I thought I was just imagining it and everything was going on in my head.

Suddenly a shadow moved from left to right, then my dishwasher opened by itself, sometimes doors opened by themselves without human hands.
sometimes the electronics went crazy, lightbulbs burst.

During the day I felt someone touch me and try to tickle me through.

In the night I saw a shadow like a human on the wall, I also felt that love was in the air and that someone was staring at me.

At the same time, my girlfriend and I saw a girl at the door of the room, aged 14, in a white dress.

I didn’t think so much back then, just thought to myself in passing: if my girlfriend can’t make me happy then one day the right one will come who will do this and then I’ll replace my girlfriend with a better woman.

I have had many such encounters, while out of body travel and while awake
Most of these women (succubus) called me an asshole or a holy man from the ancient tribe of Jerusalem

I was also frequently conjured up in the astral by succubus, harpies, archangels, and also by elemental beings.

Some of these beings are bad, bad in my opinion.

I can remember that some of these beings summoned me so that they could control me and command around and some wanted me to release their ban on an object and it was very angry.

I also met vampires and Lilith, the queen of the night.

Me and Lilith are not really compatible, she exudes a confident female dominance and tried to rape me chained on an altar.

This happened for months (felt this way)

Lilith wanted me to make a pact with her, I refused, she tried several times to persuade me to make a pact with her.

My spiritual wife called me her lover, her sweet prince of darkness.

She told me her name and at the same time deleted her name again, I can only remember her first letter that started with C.
She was 1.60 tall and busty with long, black hair and she was constantly changing her appearance with animal features.

Her eyes were fiery red like candle flames, as if her eyes were alive and she had vampire teeth, she marked my shoulder with her teeth and claws.
I still carry their marks on my shoulder today, even when the wounds have healed, you can still see the marks.

sometimes I have the feeling that she is still visiting me, watching me from afar and sometimes I feel anger and sometimes sadness inside me.

I have met Lord Michael several times and have often had conversations with him.

that with Samael is new, especially I am in a new partnership and Samael once manifested himself to my girlfriend as a being with black wings and dirty white skin.

I would like to tell everyone who read this, I don’t do a lot of rituals other than love spells and curses and sometimes I consciously or totally ignorantly attract sexual spirits in my life.

Und from my side they behave like us humans, many facets and darkness and love :heart:

2 Likes

Hi, everyone! I’m 18, from the United States! This probably isn’t nearly as exciting as most of the other people in this thread, but I really haven’t had much luck with magick, haha! I’m almost entirely aphantasiac, so that might have something to do with it…

Ambitions? Well, really, I just want to become a better artist. Like, really really good. And I think magick could help me with that, alongside dedicated practice (but jeez, is it hard to commit to that…). I really am desperate to reach this end. To be frank, I would do nearly anything. You might be asking yourself “Why do you want to be a better artist so bad?” I’ve seen that art can make people happy, and making people happy is what I feel my calling is. So art is kind of like my calling!

But I’ve rambled, haha! I’ll probably make a post in this fourm in the future about my concerns related to magick and aphantasia, but for now, see you…! If you wanna say hi, feel free to message me…

Welcome @etroupp

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You haven’t mentioned if you do or not.

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

That doesn’t matter. There are good magicians on this forum that have aphantasia.

Hello. I am new to occult. Used to be a non-believer just a few days ago. I am very much interested in learning from you guys, and you guys seem amazing!
Magick Name : I have not decided yet xD
Kinds Of Magick I like : Middle Path
Current Ambition : Growth in Spirituality and Materiality
Current Struggle : I feel powerless, its mostly mental. I’m overcoming it.

Welcome @BecomingWhole

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in maigck, or are you starting completely from scratch?

If you do have some experience, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

If you don’t, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

Hello! I am from India.
I am completely starting from scratch, kinda scared too because I have no experience on my belt and I am alone on this journey.
I wanna learn magic that helps with my career and spirituality. Some basic money spells and protection from negativity etc. Also maybe awaken my kundalini. I am working on my chakras, meditating, breathwork etc too.

1 Like

Yeah, a fair bit. I suppose I shouldn’t write it off entirely that there were benefits to some of the rituals I preformed that I just haven’t seen yet. I was pretty into this kinda thing a few years back, and did not practice after that for maybe a year and a half, and now here I am trying to get back into it!

As for what exactly I practice, I can’t really say. I’ve dabbled with all kinds of spirits, but I really don’t know enough about the paths or currents that are out there to say that I adhere to one.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @trezal

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

• Your magick name: 7XO
• Photos if you’re comfortable: nothanks
• Kinds of magick you like: astral/luciferian
• Current ambitions: gain control and influence over the realm in which I reside
• Current struggles: living with family who share no common interest

1 Like