Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

My name is Ady I use short version of my real name. I am really new in Left Hand Path currently learning about it. Basically I am belonging to Muslim family lived in Muslim Country but I am attracted towards left hand path but due to limitations I simply hanging in a void how I left my original religion but it roots holds me, bind me, my soul, how can I break it up and enter in the Left Hand Path Universe. Short of resources here, hardly find any supplies, simple bold out and sandwich between RHP and LHP, can anyone guide me through this. Thank you
I neever try to invoke, evoke any demonic entity, I have some enns like Lord Satan, Lucifer, Azazel, which I recited at least 13 times or 108 times a day.

4 Likes

I would never call myself a “legend”, Eva. It’s Sinister Neophyte.

3 Likes

I’ve been doing a lot of reading. Lot of it through Pinterest and on YouTube. I have various books from the green witch, gray witch, black witch, kitchen witch, book of the dead, Norse magic, etc

I just know walking this path won’t be an easy one, but do I have to clear my blockages with my chakras?
Do I have to do everything I can to raise my vibrations before doing any type of ritual?
Should I do Shadow Work on myself before working with Magic?
I’m just confused with a lot of this stuff and want to make sure I’m doing things right before I really get into doing magic.

4 Likes

I’m on a humble trip.

Nice to see you, too, DarkestKnight.exe.

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva could you please help me out. Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Try looking through this:

3 Likes

Thank you and my apologies for bothering you.

4 Likes

Yes I have experience with Traditional Djinn Sorcery, I have experience with the 72 Shem HaMephorash Angels, I have experience With the Archangels, I have experience with the Goetia, I have experience with the teachings of the Golden Dawn, I have experience with draconic magick, I have experience with many forms of pathworking, I have experience with planetary magick, and I have experience with kabbalah

3 Likes

Hello there, my name is Timothy and I’m from Southern California. I’ve been involved in Witchcraft for twenty years - have been through the Traditional route of training and Initiation - however I’ve been drawn to the work of the Black Magician for the past year. I’m still rather new to this form of the LHP current, however there is a fire burning inside me for sure. I’ve always identified with Cain as Witch Father or first Initiate so to speak. I worked heavily with Azazel and am currently working with Belial. Thanks for having me here, I do think BALG is doing fantastic at spreading this Black Flame and bringing together the Infernal Empire.

4 Likes

Greetings everyone,
Highwayman here, I am not particularly picky when it comes to various kind of magic even though I’m struggling to practice consistently because of my living condition not giving me much privacy. Still Magic is a part of me so, here I am. Hope to have a good time here with you all.

4 Likes

How’s the hamlet?

2 Likes

Welcome @Highwayman

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced it? You haven’t told us anything about any practical experience you might have.

2 Likes

Hello, my magick name I have not found yet, my real name I don’t have a fondness for so just call me nomad. Im into all kinds of Magick, more specifically evocation and the LHP, my current struggles are my psychic senses as I have only been practicing for about 6 months. I found the LHP through Wicca, soon I am planning to voluntarily become homeless and travel while being truly free.

2 Likes

Italy

Mainly meditation and “praying”, afraid to use more specific terms not to be imprecise, as I say, not much practice but been on it on and off for four or five years. I admit it’s weird and hard to put into words, only told two or three people of this side of me.

3 Likes

Was stressing but keeps getting better.

2 Likes

Hello Nyx here
Im 23, from slavic part of Europe
Rune magic, seidr are my main thing. Id like to know more about the ceremonial magic, evocations and high magic. Im happy to talk with someone, exchange experiences.
I’ve always been this way, lots of LD and oneiromancy, feeling the other entities. Im not scared of any of them. They like recpect.
Also im an addict and okay with death. Feel free to talk to me. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello, I do not know my real name. I do not know my real name which my mother gave me. I have not found my magic name yet.

The kinds of magick I like is communicating with deities, manifestation, and evocation.
I want to gain more knowledge of magick and effectively practice.

I have a great sense of fear which is challenging for me to overcome, I am not effective in evoking and manifesting, I think I am entities and want to get rid of such thoughts, and I have a hard time organizing and have very poor time management.

3 Likes

Welcome @Unknown_Person

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, how long have you practiced?

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Madalin from Romania.

I haven’t done any magick, besides a contract with Satan/Lucifer revoking my orthodox allegiance which I got at birth without asking for it, although I’m not entirely sure this would be classified as magick.

At this point and throughout my life I just want to keep evolving and I am ready to sacrifice anything to that ambition.

I’m now struggling in deciding between working with the light or the darkness, since I feel a strong pull towards both of them. But in the end I believe I’m going to end up working with both because choosing only one would feel wrong.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone. I guess I’ll go by Nomad. I have just over two decades of magical practice under my belt. I started with candle magick, now I mostly work with entities and some highly experimental magick.

Current Ambitions? Shadow work

Current Struggles, I’ve neglected my weaknesses over the years and focused on my strength and it’s really affected my love life.

I’ve been reading the forums for a few months, and decided to join tonight cause I saw a topic on hagith and was given a sign that I should respond.

Nice to meet you all.

4 Likes