Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hi, I’m Lilith. I’m 32 years old from Maryland. I’ve been dabbling in learning magickal theory and reading about various systems for the past 2 years now as my interest in esoteric and occult stemmed from metaphysics and astrology. I discovered about a year ago that I was undergoing a Luciferian Initiation. Chaos magick is my style. I am attuned to the Luciferian/Azazelian/Draconic current. My current ambitions/struggles are practical magick to achieve wealth through my own business and a long-term marriage partner. I’ve been a lurker on BALG for a while and finally decided to join as part of an agreement with Clauneck and other demons, with whom I’ve been working to achieve my desires, as I would love to give them public praise and honor them among the esoteric community.

1 Like

Hi I’m Kaiden, I am a beginner to mostly all of this stuff.
I found this site about last year to learn or just see things about working with deities or summoning them to help with manifestations or spell work.
I have no prior experience for spell work so i do not know what kind of areas ill be sticking too, but i will mainly just come on here to look at others experience.
I don’t follow any religions or systems I may in the future who knows, and I am from Australia

I have practiced kundalini, energy work and chakras since 2017.
I have black magick since 2015
I have practiced revelatory techniques since 2013

I am here to master matter/energy.
That is my area of interest magickally.

1 Like

Name: uchenna Williams
From IMO STATE, NIGERIA

I need guidance on
I don’t follow any system or tradition, I follow my spirit. So I need guide on one to follow to archive my life dream

my interest in esoteric and occult stemmed from metaphysics and astrology.

summoning ARCHANGELS AND DEMONS to help with manifestations or spell work

Welcome @Uchenn

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Yeah. Sorry. I’m Christiaan. Psychic/Medium. All Clairs. My goals are to further my gifts with the spiritual realm. Im interested in anything, really. I get the rarest luck. Both good and bad. Im just trying to learn more to understand more. I’ve been able to communicate with different kinds of entities throughout my life. I’m curious about yellow eyes because my eyes are Amber. Which technically means I have yellow eyes clouded by brown tints.

1 Like

Welcome @Christiaan Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I’m Aman Khan.

I have always been fascinated with occult and magick ever since i was a kid. I never actually have dabbled in it yet but i am hoping to change that.

Looking forward to learning from you guys.

Thank you.

Welcome @Dpforbidden

Where are you from?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

Hello!

I am from India but have been living in Canada for 5 years now.

I don’t currently have a particular preference when it comes to different areas of magick but my interest was piqued by Key Of Solomon. Is that ceremonial magick?

1 Like

Yes.

Welcome to the BALG forum.

My name is Samuel. I am new here. I have had feelings that have always drawn me to things occult since childhood, inert desire to experience the supernatural. I hope to discover magick that works here and be able to use it change my environment and impact positively humanity. Are they effective magick without worshiping idol or commiting idolatry ? I will like result oriented recommendation and threads here. Peace and blessing to you all

Hi. I am practicing mostly high magick, energy & breath work for more than 3.5 years now. Diving deep into certain practices and evolving them.

1 Like

Hello All,
So I don’t want to start asking questions and making comments and whatnot without doing an intro.
So I consider myself somewhere in the middle when I’m comes to my knowledge on magick. I also am in the middle (left leaning) when it comes to “white” vs “black” magick.
I’ve read a lot but I have trouble retaining information. Looking forward to talking and sharing info with you all.

I am not new to the forums, but my past accounts and postings have been lost. I am a semi-experienced occultist that has been practicing on and off for over 30 years. Not much else to know or share.

@AngelicEnergyMagicka, @Juicysam and @system-zero welcome to the forum.

Please properly introduce yourselves and tell us enough to give us an idea of what we can say without under or over estimating your xp…

Where are you from?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced?

What are you areas of magical interest?

I am from various parts of the US, mostly the NE and New England.

I am more of a chaos practitioner that doesn’t really adhere to any particular system or tradition and have been for over 30 years with gaps between practice and my areas of interest fluctuate wildly from day to day.

1 Like

Welcome @anonpdx Please tell us about yourself,

Where are you from?

If you do, what exactly do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

What are your areas of magical interest?

I’m from the Chicagoland area of Illinois. I don’t practice anything specific yet, would call everything that I’ve done (about 25 or so spells, around 10 jinxs,& 1 trick(low level hoodoo sour jar) chaos magick at best mostly due to my lack of focus concentration and bad memory (I have Bipolar Disorder which is the main cause for those three issues). I first started my journey of self discovery sometime in 2016/17 and had an “awakening” in Jan 2018. A year or so before Jan 2018 I was meditating a lot, consuming a lot of info via YouTube & books, hanging around someone who never got angry or let anything bother him & who I consider a catalyst in my spiritual ascension, & I was able to put myself in a meditative state for 30 mins to an hour, I can barely keep my mind clear for 5 mins now :frowning: (long story)
I don’t consider myself a baby witch just because of the amount of research I’ve done & information i have consumed over the years and the fact that I’ve actually done spells but my got damn memory won’t let me be great! XD XD (I’ll be working on that in due time )
I love learning, being knowledgeable and just being aware and informed so I generally don’t have any specific areas of interest yet, I’m left leaning tho I’ll say that.
I really just want to be of service to myself and others, increase my willpower and personal power, self love, money, evolution of my soul among other things are things I’m interested in but I’m suuuper open and excited to see where my journey takes me.
Going to post a long post about my current situation and what’s going on later cause I need some advice lol but for now I’m just reading :slight_smile:

Where are you from?

Germany and Austria

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Yes, doing it nearly daily for 3.5 years: high magick (D. Echols), angelic magic (D. Echols & D. Brand), energy work and breath work. Performed a couple of bigger shifts in my life due to these practices.

Ceremonial Magick/Astrotheurgy I would say. As well as eastern energy and breath work.

What are you areas of magical interest?

Those stated above.