Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Sacred geometry, tarot, Egyptian ritual and folk magic, psychonautic exploration and been doing it for a while now.

1 Like

Roughly how long is that?

Hi all,

I’m Frater A k X (obviously a pseudonymGoti) I’m interested in Ceremonial Magick and similar things. I’d say I’ve been mostly half-assing it for about 20 years now (I’m in my late 30s), but I suddenly have a bunch more free time (break up, move) and am putting a bit more effort into it. Recently I’ve been doing Frater RO style angel magick and some GoM style Goetia.

Welcome @fraterakx

Where are you from?

What have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or tradition?

What are your areas of interest?

Hey everyone.

You call call me Mike.

To start off, I’m not a magician at all. I only ever did one spell as a teenager and that was years ago. To those curious - it was simple “call me” spell and yes, it worked.

My goal is simple, I just want to hear your opinions, your experiences and your reasons why you turned to magic.

I’m Christian, but I am not here to either provoke or debate. I’m here to see. In Christianity the view point is simple: magic = bad. And story ends there. But my curiosity does not end there. I’ve been lurking this forum for years, and today I finally decided to join.

I want to hear things from your perspective. How did magic impact your life? What is your journey? What draws you to this? If you are open to share, I’m willing to listen.

1 Like

Hello, I’m numa
I’ve encountered this community yesterday while googling about the new avatar power because in a really short time, my whole life just went downhill. I’m in a really difficult situation.
I’ve always had interest in magick and researched about it but never really practiced.
Yesterday I’ve spent the whole night lurking around here and found some interesting things; I want to use the revisited version of NAP to help my mom with her illness, however I don’t know much about enochian magick so I’m reading Aaron Leitch’s The Essential Enochian Grimoire to get the basics down.
Aside from her long-term illness, my mom is really depressed because of our life’s situation. There are many things that need change but I think, if she can be healthy again, than the rest can be taken care of later.
However, if anyone here had success with healing a long term illness, I’d like to hear about your methods.

Welcome @purplegarden

Where are you from?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

NAP is not Enochian. It’s watered down Golden Dawn ceremonial magick.

I’m from Brazil

I’d like to learn to work with daemons of goetia as well as enochian angels, for practical puposes. But my real inclination is more towards “shamanism”; I really like Don Juan Matus teachings from Carlos Castaneda books.

I know it isn’t. But since there are enochian calls and conjurations on the revisited version, I wanted to undertand them before using them, since I’ve never done this before. But I’m also desperate :frowning:

I’m in NYC.

Over the years I’ve done basic sigil magick, attempting to call goetic spirits with just a sigil and lots of calling on angels. I’d say 90% of it has been outright failures, but I’ve had enough success to whet my appetite.

I’m not formally attached to anything, but I am interested in the Solomonic tradition. I’m not really into binding by angels and whatnot, but I am interested in talking to the angels of the system (like the seven archangels of the planets) and the spirits of the ars goetia.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

hi, black medium + magician here. several years practice, mostly do spirit work goetic demons, AAs etc, but a lil exp killing parasites, chaos magick sigil work etc etc.

idk what else to say really, tks to the forum been reading for a long time. be well.

@a_w Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Roughly how long is that?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Hello, I’m Shin. I’m new to this area. I really don’t know where I’d start from. Just feeling something is calling me. Sorry for my English as it’s not my mother language.

Welcome @Shinj Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What areas of magick are you most interested in learning more about?

There isn’t really much about me to discuss. I’ve only been doing this for maybe little less than a month now, but I’ve learned so many incredible things. I don’t think I can speak about it yet though. As for a migick name, idk what that is exactly, but if you want to call me anything Daniel works. I’ve already received some great help from the people here. I do have to go now, I will most likely come back to read more discussions and maybe ask some more questions of my own. Wish you all the best

Welcome @Daniel333 Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, are you practicing?

Are you following a specific system or tradition?

Looking to lie my best life, any advice is appreciated

@Someguy444 Please introduce yourself properly. Your post tells us nothing about you and does not meet our rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

If you have no experience at all, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?
If you don

Just gonna reply here cuz I don’t know how to add a comment here.

Basically my intro is overdue but I can’t find the button for answering the main post without replying.

Thanks for your help

Yes, that is what you do. Or hit the reply button at the bottom of the thread as you did to make this post.

1 Like