Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @Domo Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience at all?

If you do, what have you practice,d and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

If you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

Told by who?

Oh Hi, just realised I missed an intro post from a fellow kiwi! Welcome, can I ask where in the country you are?

Hi I’m from Christchurch

Welcome @Zflpower Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience at all or are you starting from scratch?

If you have some experience, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

If you have no experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

So no practical experience then.

Thank you for elucidating more, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Thanks for the nice replies.
I introduced myself earlier. Perhaps an updates hiccups. My name is musty zaid. I am new but pertionate learner. Am new to magic world.
Kindly guide me on how to summon barqan. Kind regards

Hey Musty. We are a curious bunch and need some additional informations about your current “setup” :slight_smile:

Where are you from? (a geographic description helps the community a bit to figure out if you’re in a more conservative environment or if you have “full access” to knowledge and tools)
What areas of magick are you interested in?
What are your current ambitions?
What are your current struggles?

2 Likes

Where should I post all the above answers? Regards

Right here :slight_smile: This is the intro section for new members, I moved your post into the right topic :+1:

1 Like

Okay. My name is musty zaid. Am from Tanzania, E.A. I am a nursing student. I am obsessed with memory, understanding and retention spells. Regards

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Musty

Do you have any practical experience in magick at all?

1 Like

Practically No. But someone from Etsy did King paimon ritual on my behalf. He promised me that all went well but am just in a crossroad like what to do actually when I need help.
The guy never charged me any cent.
He is always busy and rarely replies.
That’s why I turned up to this beautiful community hoping to have a consolidative support encompassing my above mentioned desire. Regards

Hello everyone I’m nilelotus my main pantheon is the Egyptian but I’m a woman who’s open minded doesn’t like to limit herself. I have reached the place where I am looking for my next adventure. Some kind of inspiration or insight into where I’m supposed to go next and what I’m supposed to do lessons to learn etc.

Welcome @nilelotus Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What, exactly do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of interest?

Sacred geometry, tarot, Egyptian ritual and folk magic, psychonautic exploration and been doing it for a while now.

1 Like

Roughly how long is that?

Hi all,

I’m Frater A k X (obviously a pseudonymGoti) I’m interested in Ceremonial Magick and similar things. I’d say I’ve been mostly half-assing it for about 20 years now (I’m in my late 30s), but I suddenly have a bunch more free time (break up, move) and am putting a bit more effort into it. Recently I’ve been doing Frater RO style angel magick and some GoM style Goetia.

Welcome @fraterakx

Where are you from?

What have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or tradition?

What are your areas of interest?

Hey everyone.

You call call me Mike.

To start off, I’m not a magician at all. I only ever did one spell as a teenager and that was years ago. To those curious - it was simple “call me” spell and yes, it worked.

My goal is simple, I just want to hear your opinions, your experiences and your reasons why you turned to magic.

I’m Christian, but I am not here to either provoke or debate. I’m here to see. In Christianity the view point is simple: magic = bad. And story ends there. But my curiosity does not end there. I’ve been lurking this forum for years, and today I finally decided to join.

I want to hear things from your perspective. How did magic impact your life? What is your journey? What draws you to this? If you are open to share, I’m willing to listen.

1 Like

Hello, I’m numa
I’ve encountered this community yesterday while googling about the new avatar power because in a really short time, my whole life just went downhill. I’m in a really difficult situation.
I’ve always had interest in magick and researched about it but never really practiced.
Yesterday I’ve spent the whole night lurking around here and found some interesting things; I want to use the revisited version of NAP to help my mom with her illness, however I don’t know much about enochian magick so I’m reading Aaron Leitch’s The Essential Enochian Grimoire to get the basics down.
Aside from her long-term illness, my mom is really depressed because of our life’s situation. There are many things that need change but I think, if she can be healthy again, than the rest can be taken care of later.
However, if anyone here had success with healing a long term illness, I’d like to hear about your methods.