Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Only done magick of which i purchsed such as sex spells

• I don’t have one.
• Invocation, manifestation
• Being best self
• Having discipline

@EricWolfe Please introduce yourself properly.

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions of magick?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

I am from Canada. I have 2 years of experience. I am undergoing Qlipothic initiation. I am interested in black magick.

Hello my name is Eli, new to this whole thing because i got so damn curious about incubus/incubi? I don’t even know which term is correct here sorry! But am interested on learning more about them

Current ambition: meet an incubus
Current struggle: meeting an incubus

Glad to be a part of this new world
Oh! If anyone has any info on the topic please be a dear and drop me a comment or message! (not sure how to message here yet lol) Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome. Check out the Love and sex magic category, every other post is about succubi/incubi.
(Singular incubus, plural incubi.)

Before getting into that I recommend you get into the basics of setting clean so you don’t get messed with by astral entities, and develop your senses so you can tell the difference between these and the entities you invited.

1 Like

Hi!

I wa ‘captured’ many years ago during a crisis but my practical approach started four years ago by awkward mistake. Other than that, I’m mostly interested in research, minerals, plants and faith healing. My work with demons have for most part been dream work preparation but also a lot of physical trials that I think will become a book one day. I very secretive and like to only speak in private manner, even forums seems too public haha.

Welcome @Aaylamaria

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Most have been dreamwork and I’m familiar and I have come to a deeper understanding of with kabbalah and Qliphot. I’m also into the egyptian pantheon and deities. My experience and work is a little too eclectic to explain in a short presentation.

I’m from the scandinavia, if that’s important.

Hello everyone I’m Celine and I’m from the US but my mother is from a village in the mountains of mexico where they do spellwork and cleansings but I was never able to learn anything from them unfortunately. I am a semi-baby witch, I’ve been interested in practicing all sorts of magick for 7 years and have done mostly honey pot spells or curses, some of which I believe did work even though I wasn’t sure if I was doing the spell correctly at times. I am looking to become more invested in dark/black magick but I am also interested in learning more about protections spells for myself and others and cleansing/banishing spells as well due to my large interest in dark magick of course haha

1 Like

Hi Im Kansik and I am from Russia,

I am somewhat new to magick. I have had several spiritual experiences and I have been studying Franz Bardon and Konstantinos primarily. It was the Goddess Bast who brought me to this forum and I want to truly grow in my magickal abilities and become a magician. However, it is taking a lot longer then I anticipated and I have been browsing along time on here for tips and tricks to help me get started on this long, arduous journey in magick.

I look forward to discussions here. Another thing I would like to note is that I am also interested in the politics of the spiritual landscape and how it affects our day to day living. We are not of course allowed to discuss politics on the forum but if anyone wants to talk about this subject and how it might affect the future Earth landscape in centuries to come, hit me up.

1 Like

Welcome @Kansik

So, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practicd?

Well so far I have mainly been trying to get into ‘Intiation into the Hermetics’ with meditation. I also have practiced chanting and have been developing my third eye somewhat. Yet I really want to start evocation at some point and start to work more with spirits but its getting all the materials that is the problem along with my own lack of self confidence in doing it.

I hope on this forum I can really learn how to take those necessary steps that I need in order to work on my craft.

Hi there. I am Anders, newly initiated into Norse Magick and S.W.O.S.T.A.P : The Supreme Wisdom Order Of Soul Travel And Astral Projection founded by General French SiddhiGuru Paul Ejiro Ifidon Ogbodu Pleasure ZECMS red and black cap with Candles Timothy and eager to acquire so much Knowledge and Power. I love you all. I love The Right Left Hand Path and I want to make a New Family and Enjoy Real True Love from this our BALG Forum Family here. Great Love to E.A Koetting, Orlee Stewart, Travis Magus and Paul Ejiro Ifidon my Magick is Satan Almighty, Amin. I am from Nigeria, Africa. Thank you all.

Welcome @Anderson_Ethan Please introduce yourself properly. This post is gobbleygook, and tells us nothing about you or your experience in magick. It does not meet our requirement.

Do you have any actual practical experience in magick?

If you do, then what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What areas of magick are you most interested in?

3 Likes

Hello there, my name is Scott. I am 39, a navy vet, working at the ups store. I am fascinated with the occult and have purchased several books and love reading them to help fuel ideas for my screenwriting passion. as of late, I am hitting a road block… my writing has slowed to non existent. my manifestation rituals don’t seem to be coming to fruition… in fact I dare say that I don’t think I communicated properly for the beings/spirits/entities whatever you want to call it to respond. I’m having a hard time getting into that zone to hear or to see them. I’ve tried reaching out to Lucifer and the variety of deific masks within the awakening lucifer book such as malek taus. I am interested in the tree of life and the reverse the tree of death. I just know I can be a worthy writer/screenwriter. I just need this block barrier to be removed… thank you and I enjoy reading and responding when I can within the forum.

1 Like

You never answered my question: How long have you been practicing?

If you want a definite detail I have mainly been reading and working on theory over the last 2 years. I have yet to fully practice magick which is why I am on here - because I want to practice. So I am at the beginning of my journey.

Hi there @Sycamore, welcome to the forum :wave:t5: I’m also a fellow Navy Vet. Nice to see another one here.

1 Like

Hi,all I,'m Rothvik and I,m a newcomer with not experience at all…I want to learn evocation ways to begin my LHP, I know I gonna learn a lot with you guys.