Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Yes, that would be a good option, this specific thread should only be used for introductions.

Hi, I’m someone who’s interested in the theoretical side of occult and would love to get feedbacks from the more experienced practioners from time to time.

I started down this path from personal interest regarding metaphysics and that rabbit-hole eventually lead here, to the Occults.

Hi there @Seeker101 welcome :wave:

Do you follow any specific system of magick or traditions?

If so how long have you been practicing?

What are your magickal interests?

Where are you from?

I don’t follow exclusively any system or tradition but I like to study them all. My two favorite are Kabbalah and Buddhism.

I have been studying for quite sometime but have only practiced the fundmentals. Mainly aura strengthening/protection spells and “Emptiness”.

Metaphysics and video games are my main interests. Ironically these two while seemingly world apart seems to be joined at the fundementals :slight_smile:

I am from Canada!

1 Like

Alrighty sounds good, how long do you practice these fundamentals, could you please quantify that in a time duration?

2-3 years about is my best guess

1 Like

Hello! I am Evenyng and from the UK. I started dabbling with spellwork and pathworking with demons recently. Still lots to learn!

1 Like

Welcome @evenyng

How long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

2 Likes

My name is babyswampfire or swampfire. Im 22 from Louisiana. Im not sure what say. I dont have experience in any of this stuff. I was just hoping to learn about some paranormal stuff i experience and some of the sprites and will o wisps i see.

I dont have anything else i can say really. Maybe there is some stuff here about earth spirits. Those are what im interested in. I think ive seen a sprite in the woods behind my house.

And my mom says there are will o wisps that will make you follow them.

I guess you can ask me questions but i dont really know where to start.

I like rain frogs. I think they are spirits of our ancestors. At least some of them.

I’m Devon I’m spiritual and I learn about the Christian god and learn about demons,Angels and other gods and i don’t know that much about magik

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as instructed @Robert1

Do you have any practical experience at all?

If you do, what have you practiced?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

1 Like

Hi,
My occult practices started with my initiation on Lugh’s day 1997. I started in Wicca but gradually drifted to the ‘dark side’ of things. Over the last few years, I’ve worked closely with Marchosias, Mammon and most recently King Paimon. Most of what I’ve learned has come from meditations with these demonic energies. Books have been good, some more than others, but seem to cover the same material.
Most of the people I know are Wiccans appreciate what I do from afar. I’m looking for like-minded people to share ideas with, to learn from other’s experiences. I was drawn to this site initially for information on demonic language. King Paimon recently provided me with a familiar to work with and I wanted to develop an Enn to enhance the connection between myself and the familiar. But looking over the site, I may have found the right group of people to finally relax and grow with.

5 Likes

Hi everyone my name is Spirit_Enchanter , I am Clairvoyant Medium Spiritualist , Two Headed Worker In The Hodoo Traditions , I work with oracle’s of all kind !
I want to expand my knowledge on conjure of the demons.
I worked with many other conjuring spirit’s !
Thank You I appreciate This And Plan on making a friend here !
Medium Spirit Enchanter

Welcome @Spirit_Enchanter

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any systems or traditions outside of Hoodoo?

1 Like

UK magic man here. Practiced for more years than I can remember. Talents include invocation/ possession. Hermetic style ceremonial ritual. Vampirism and general energy manipulation. I also have immense experience with radionics. Which as of late is my favourite form of magic. I am bonded with the 9 demonic gatekeepers but more tangibly I have another patroness but because of the current associated with her I will not mention her name. Cheers x

5 Likes

Welcome,

Make sure to read over the rules to familiarize yourself. Our search feature is pretty handy here. If you have questions or need clarification try searching it up and you’ll probably find your answer and save yourself time of waiting for a reply on a new post.

Enjoy your stay!

This would be a great place for you to start learning.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum @Vodka, :wave:t5: Nice to have you here.

I look forward to your contributions to the forum. We can always use fresh posts about members experiences with various forms of magick. Feel free to start a topic if you’d like.

2 Likes

Introductions
Hello balg !
I 'm Emm. New member lady.

I m from Montpellier, France.
I started magical workings 5/6 years ago. Books helped me a lot, along with your insighful analysis on this very forum.
Though my curiosity has no limits , I feel a huge bond with demonic magick. I practice on a very regular basis, especialy with corwin hargrove, henry archer, theodore rose, gordon winterfield,damon brand 's tools. Recently tarot cards.

Thank you all for reading me.
Emm.

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to this and already have several topics planned to share with people and to get some discussions started. Some smaller questions but some topics will be larger and more open. I think my contributions to the radionics side of things will be refreshing for those who wish to learn about that as I have seen there are some with interest in that stuff here. I look forward to my time here.

1 Like