Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hi, I don’t have a magick name yet, but for now I’ll go by Riker. I don’t have a set magick I like, or even know the types, I just know I want to be strong in all aspects of life, especially spiritually and maybe go further down the road. I first started down this path when I was 17 but had a slight hiccup in the process, I fucked up a ritual and had my house at the time haunted by something irritating and coming from a Christian household was found out pretty quick by an authentic prophet of God who outed me in a shit way and had to renounce. I’m interested in starting again with guidance so I don’t massively fuck up like that again if I can, since I did renounce.

2 Likes

Welcome @RikerG

Where are you from?

What did you practice?

Were you following any system or tradition?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Thank you for the welcome. I’m in North Dakota, Unfortunately I don’t know what I was practicing specifically but I believe it was ritual based and I did not follow any set system. To start I’d like to focus my learning towards divination.

I hope to read about your insights and experienceswith this sometime, if you feel open sharing.

Welcome @BenBelial :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wouldn’t really want to write my magick name because I don’t want anyone to use it against me but yeah… I’ve had another account here before but ppl stole my phone and got into it so yeah I’m a bit paranoid about accounts n stuff but this is my new one and maybe I’ll write n maybe I’ll just read I dunno just yet. I’m into black magick (I don’t use it that much though) white magick and also lots of meditation and I hope to get better at astral projection, lucid dreaming and stuff like that to work my magick on the spiritual planes. Peace be with you!

Welcome @LilVolva

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traidtions?

What was your username? Duplicate accounts are against the rules of the forum, so one will need to be closed.

Aloha my friends.
I honestly don’t know where to start.

I was raised in a pretty religious home. I went to Christian school from 1st to 5th. My grandfather was a minster, and there is so much to share about that whole story. But needless to say i was always told i was going to hell if i associated with witchs.

But apparently my dad’s mom had tarot cards and a crystal ball and “evil art” when she passed away in the 80s. My moms side was gypsies from south Italy soooo i don’t know.

In my teens i feared things i didn’t understand.
My 20’s to 30s i used hard drugs to be numb.
My 30s to late 30s a shit ton of ego deaths and deep deep conversation with people that i would have once stear clear from.

I have came to the conclusion that i can manifest big events.
I can sometimes hear people’s thoughts. I am apparently good at blocking mine. Even though i feel like i wear my emotions on a sleeve.
I understand stand things i shouldn’t. But i cant really explain it.
I have cheated death not only myself but breathing life back into 2 people because of my intuition. I have seen demons angels and other spiritual maybe e.t. entities. And i just want to make since of it.
I know there are two sides to this world i have always faired well in the gray area and would like to stay there. But i am sick of not having the pieces to my life and sick of feeling crazy.

So here i am. My intuition has lead me here to strangers. I am so new not only to this but it also took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to post something. So please be kind.

M.W.

1 Like

I’ve been practicing for about 3 or 4 yrs and it started out with demonolatry and not much more due to lack of books and self-esteem but last 2yrs I’ve gone away from that and I’ve read as much as possible from Crowley to chaos magick thanks to getting in touch with an old friend who’s got quite the collection of occult/esoteric books so yeah I’m just finding out that I’m much better at that “advanced” and ceremonial magick stuff than I could ever imagine!

About the other account sorry but I can’t remember it was created several years ago and I have no idea how to find it either, how do we do now?

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

It’s all good. Every so often the system will auto purge inactive accounts, so if it was several years since you logged into it, it is likely already gone.

1 Like

Hello, I’m new here. I tried to write my hello post by scrolling all the way down to make a thread but apparently it scolls forever haha.

I’m a newbi, just started learning about King Paimon, King Beleth, Duke Zepar & Dantalion.
I hope I can learn alot from this forum as I try to go in this new thing.
Its been hard, very hard at times but still learning.

Thanks everyone

Welcome @TexasLonghorns

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience, or are you starting from scratch?

If you do have some experience, what have you practiced, and roughly, how long have you practiced?

If you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

I’m from Texas but currently I am living in South Korea. I dont have any experience but I have been practicing little over a week. Its been so hard these days but still having hope. I did evocation to King Paimon, King Beleth, Duke Zepar & Duke Dantalion but I am not sure if those spirts heard me or accepted by prayers to them since I dont feel anything yet. I have been reading this forum for about 1 week almost everyday to get familiar with all the practices and knowledge but still many too learn.

1 Like

What method of evocation did you use? Are you following a specific working system?

The method of evocation I used was just: printing out their sigil with incense and bunch of candles. I read many of your comments that those things are not necessary but what matters is your true thoughts & intentions. I also hand written them 3-4 pages of my prayers to them with request & my promises since I can’t draw very good so I dedicated to them with 3-4 pages of hand written letters. I didn’t follow any specific working systems, it’s was just from my own heart on what I wanted to ask them and basically talk to them. I’m still a ne

So you didn’t actually evoke them, then. Thank you for elucidating more.

Greetings.
There’s not much to me, I’m not a conscious practioner. Yet. Maybe.
Seeker, loner, overthinker, grandmaster procastinator.
A special thanks to @Keteriya for Luna, what a blessing.
Thank you for existing.

2 Likes

Welcome @nandi Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any particular system or tradition?

If you have no experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

Thanks for the welcome. From South Africa. I would not exactly call my experience practical, discernment is a tough nut as would be expected for a total beginner.
Three months ago I stumbled upon @succupedia website and on impulse preformed the letter of intent. Since then researching demonology, pathworking, alchemy.
A lot of rabbit hole wonderland crazy awakening stuff happened. Or didn’t happen.
I’m not alone anymore. I feel and see things. Or I’m a nutter; hoping not.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I hope you are well, my name is Fernando and I live in Argentina, a month ago I found this forum by chance and little by little I began to be interested in the world of the occult, I am a student so I cannot do too many things in my home such as altars with large offerings, as well as rituals that I have read in books like Gordon Winterfield’s Demons of Magick, which seem to be really interesting and I hope I can perform one day.

Right now I’m only interested in establishing a connection with Gremory so that he can offer me an improvement in my social environment, forr a week I have listened to this meditation referred to her but I still did not see results.

Athough I haven’t had much success but I’ll keep trying since hope is the last thing lost haha, surely we will be able to get along , have a nice day/night :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Hi so I’m new and I don’t have a magick name
I’m Megan I’m 24 and I’m from Singapore
I am a very casual practicer
I have amulets in Thai Buddhism and I was born a catholic but I guess I’m more eclectic cause I also read some tarot and practise a little bit but nothing more than cord breaking and whispering my anger into sour and hex jars.
I’m here to both learn and hire because I’ve got some complicated situations and I need stronger magic than I’ve got and/or know about. Situations to do w my criminal court case, my ex etc.
So if anyone knows how to go back in time etc or can help me fix my life and mental health hmu sorry I hope I’m not being ridiculous

1 Like