Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

1-im not sure just call me Vulgo
2-Sorry but i guess i am not comfortable sharing such beauty for such a audience to see,but for the curious im a hot male.i am not a homosexual but i do like woman.
3-To be brief about this i like alot of type of magick despite being more on the dark spectrum than on the white or gray.Dark Magick,Demonic Magick,Light Magick and celestial magick although there are complications.
4-Rob a cartel
5-POWER

@Vulgo This post doesn’t really tell us anything about you or any experience you may have.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

If you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

hi! i’m nai, my journey started in 2018 so i am not really new

am 20 years old and i call myself an eclectic witch:)

nice to meet u all !

Welcome @nai

Where are you from?

So…what, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

hi my name is Josh and I started my journey in December 2021 .
I am also 18 years old. And my main goal for now is to make a pact with a demon and get what I want

Welcome @GodEmperorJo !

Where do you hail from?
Do you have any experience at all in magick?
If so, what have you practiced and how long have you practiced it?
If not, what areas of magick are you most interested in learning?

Check out the tutorials listings to get you started on the basics. You’ll want to work on your protections before getting into something and not know how to control it.

I currently live in Pennsylvania but i hail from a west African country. I have no experience in magick and I am must interested in summonings and pacts

My name is magick name is Ruggy, I don’t have a kind of magick I like because I’m new and still exploring, my current ambition is to use magick to help me transform myself and to get the career I want. My current struggle right is just getting started

Hello, I,m Marcela from Argentina. I’ve been attracted by the occult since I was a child, when I had lucid dreams and I didn’t know what it was. I’ve studied parapsicology, astrolgy, I read tarot and runes and have reserched on different tipes of magick and religions: african, espiritism, curanderismo. Since some years ago I’ve been reading and practicing by my own with black magic. I think everything I learnt before was like elemantary and high school and now, black magic is college, I think one must be prepared for it, at least for me, I think that was the right time
Thank you for accepting me I go on learning a lot just reading this forum

1 Like

Okay, we’re almost done here.

What type of magick are you working with right now? Do you have any specific goals? What are you struggling with? How old are you?

Alta en el cielo un águila guerrera. Unexpected.

You know Aurora! Are you from Argentina?

In the present I don’t have a specific type of magick, I could say that what I do is chaos magic then. I have several goals, material goals like everybody I suppose, money, job, and many of them are on the right track, but the most important and challenging goals right now are a health issue and the spiritual progress

I’d prefer not to say my age for now

1 Like

Okay, introduction completed. Welcome to our corner of the internet and please do not use strong formatting in the whole text.

Yup. Used to sang it when I was a kid. Anyway, this isn’t a thread for chit-chat.

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Marcela It seems your first introduction was caught by our spam filter and removed, so thank you for doing another.

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Hello all, my name is Sithis. I am relatively new to this but ever since I cannot stop learning and diving into the workings and literature of magic. I currently am trying to work with Azazel. I have always known that religion conformities we’re not for me. Growing up in a primarily Christian town made me realize that. Currently I am working to gain knowledge and find answers for certain things. I struggle with getting myself into a blank state for meditation. My mind is constantly on something or it’s everywhere. Any tips would be very appreciated and helpful! I am very excited to embark on the LHP.

Hail!

Welcome @Sithis

Do you have any practical experience?

If so, what, exactly do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Are you following any specific system or tradition?

No specific tradition or system. My practical experience solely is my recent workings. I have mixed other’s workings and ideas into what works best for me. I have performed the awakening of my Inner Black Flame, and attempted invocation with Azazel 3 separate times. You may ask why Azazel? Well when I first started learning about the LHP and such, the next couple nights I had dreams. I rarely dream consciously. Azazel’s name kept appearing in my head, along with seeing 666 every day that week. It was very personal and with those dreams they had made me realize a couple obstacles I am currently facing in life, they shed answers and showed me my fears and weaknesses. This has awakened my spirituality. As before, I was just an atheist with an open mind. So this has changed me for the better, IMO.

Thank you. And how long have you been practicing?

For about 3 weeks now

1 Like

Og, so I’ll just dive in I guess. I don’t have a magickal name. I haven’t been practicing that long;and, I haven’t really…experienced the fruits of my labour since I’ve been practicing magick - that is about 4 - 5 months. Yup! What else about me merits spe- Oh, yeah! I’ve had an affinity to speaking with gods from a young age. They personally hit me up and dipped, but that’s cool. Consequently, that deepened my search into ‘The world of magick’. I’ve had a pretty shite life compared to that of people deemed as ‘normal’. To paraphrase, I’ve had nary experiences with death of family & friends;I’ve been bullied and negged on for being different;I struggle with aromance and asexuality;I lack desire(money, material possessions, lust);I have no definitive passion/dreams;and, there’s a whole lot more horrible stuff that I have going on. The best for last - my ambitions. Ambitions would be: Changing all of the parts of me I don’t like. I want to be more… more…whole - A complete person. I want to be the type action cast guy that is depicted on the big screens. Well, a little if that mixed in with some of the Asshole Jock trope. Say what you want. Although many would advise against being narcissisity, materialism, lust, vengeance, manipulatory behaviour, and the likes, I relish it. To each their own or whatever it is people be saying.