Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @Darknesss

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have any experience in any systems or traditions outside of dream magick?

1 Like

Hi all, I am 43, I was initiated to Santeria in Cuba 20 years ago and have been practicing Santeria for a couple of years.

I recently discovered Demons of Magick by Winterfield. I used petition for results which looks good.

My objective is to learn more, get advices and progress.

Thanks.

1 Like

I don’t really have a Magick name I guess but lol but hi all ! I’ve been into the occult the past month so I just wannna learn more about magick and mostly read about others experiences here. I have one ritual in mind I want to do but I’m still very skeptical

It’s good to be skeptical @MaxCross and this is a good place to be. Perhaps one of the first things you should learn to do is to try out the search function, top right hand side of your screen, it’s the magnifying glass.

Type in something of interest to you and see what comes up that’s been asked or shared before on here.

By the way, what part of the world are you residing at and what is your age group, have you tried any magick before and what magick are you interested in?

I live in the U.S., age 23. Oh I’ve definitely been scouring these forums a lot. At first I was interested in speaking with certain entities like Lilith or Belial but after realizing I’m not as in control of my emotions when I want to be I figured that would be a hindrance and would just invite parasites. Seeing users on here say they were possessed to the point of only seeing black and being aware of just movement, or people trying to summon something when they instead end up talking to a parasite impersonating that demon.

So now I just have a simple thing I want to be done where I can retrieve something that was dear to me. I figured working with the Angel vehuiah matched up best with me after reading Damon Brand’s 72 Angels of Magick and since I’m willing to wait for my request and don’t need it instantly. I also just feel like an Angel would be safer and there would be no chance of parasites

2 Likes

I live in the US and have been practicing dream magic and some sort of apprenticeship for 6+ years. And yes, I also have studied and followed the Don Juan legacy extensively.

1 Like

Are you referring to the Carlos Castaneda work?

1 Like

Thats right, and I gotta say their gods are very hard to find, probably the most elusive out there.

1 Like

Hello, everyone! You can call me Ess, and I’m a college student living in the USA. It’s a pleasure to meet you all!

I’ll try to keep this short and sweet:

I have little practical experience in magick. While I dabbled in tarot and astrology in the past (not without substantial doubts as to whether it was legit or not), and had some… interesting experiences throughout my life that I struggle to explain (a prophetic dream, seeing a ghost/shadow person/SOMETHING, I just officially started my journey a few months ago. After some interesting dreams, a synchronicity, remembering weird experiences I and people I know have had, and a seemingly successful ritual/evocation (of a kind, I guess), I’ve realized that my previous materialist, “magick/spirits/deities isn’t/aren’t real and you’re crazy/stupid if you think it is” viewpoint may not hold as much weight as I thought.

My current interests are divination, working with spirits/deities (esp. entities like Lucifer and Lilith, who I’ve always had somewhat of an affinity for), sigil magick, and learning more about my selves. You know, my higher self, my shadow self, and any past lives I might’ve had. I want to learn how to astral project and strengthen my clairsenses, as well, so I can do all of the above things more efficiently.

I’m currently struggling with figuring out what, exactly, I hope to accomplish, magick-wise. Do I want to be a white magician? A black magician? A gray magician? Am I better off following the RHP or the LHP (I’m leaning towards that latter)? And yes, I know these are arbitrary distinctions, but they have their uses. I’m also having some… I don’t know, philosophical/emotional issues with all of this? I’m struggling to overcome some nihilistic (?) and physicalist/materialist beliefs, as well as quelling some existential fears/doubts. Just kinda… in a rut, I guess. I’m working on it, though. Slowly but surely, I’m working on it…

Anyway, I look forward to learning from and interacting with you all! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, My name is Phil, I am just your average 28 year old guy. I’ve been studying meta for a little over 9 years now. Let’s see, I spend my days in the pursuit of knowledge, whether it be from books, people, or personal experience. I have a deep love for music and practice vibrational magic’s. Meaning, singing and playing instruments are key in my practices. I have been spending the last 5 years studying the astral and such on my own and am seeking more information on the plane from other points of view. Currently I am struggling with Insomnia, and for personal reasons seek to learn and meet astral beings to aide me in finally overcoming my insomnia. Trust me, I’ve tried so many things, meta is my last ditch effort on that front.

3 Likes

Hello everyone. I’m a bit on the reserved and shy side when I am not used to my surroundings. I don’t have or use a magick name but you guys can use my given name,Theresa, or you can call me Tess. I’m not comfortable with pictures yet. Maybe in the future. I feel pulls to many kinds of Magick that I feel are tied into my past lives. I have ties into Nordic, Mongolian, Germanic, Slavic, Peruvian, and rootwork type practices. I have a little bit of knowledge where demons, devils and angelics are concerned. I was raised southern Christian but we were not devote. In my teen years, my friend and I explored Wicca a bit but it was not home for me. Now, at 37, I don’t look for a specific label or box. Through a series of…circumstances…I find myself needing more knowledge to arm myself in my current situation. I am hoping to find solutions and information to be able to help myself into a better position. I think that mostly covers my current ambitions and struggles.

3 Likes

Welcome @ShadowDragon

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick, other than your teen foray into Wicca?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

1 Like

I live in Alabama now. Yes, I’ve had some experience in Magick for the last 8yrs but I can’t really label it as a particular practice. I’ve done basic spells and rituals, interacted with Elementals, spirits and a few other creatures. Contracts and pacts, things of that nature I don’t have much personal experience with. My husband does and has been immersed at a higher level for most of his 40+ years of life. But that is where the problem lies. He has pulled me into things without my being aware. Now that things are coming to light, I’m here trying to learn as much as I can.

1 Like

I’m not intentionally trying to be vague. I really am trying to figure out how best to relay what little bit I do know. Or I should say “what I think I know”. Spells I’ve done are mostly candle type spells. I’ve made my own dressing or conditioning oils for the candles used in some of the spells. Most spells were protection, seeing truth, health, remove blockages, chakra work. I’ve used a mirror box type deal when it was necessary. That was very successful. I’ve made my own Tar Water and used it with decent success. I think after typing this, my experience is mostly rootwork/conjure type stuff. I have done astral travel quite a bit but am finding a lot of difficulty controlling that.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much.

Hello everyone I just joined a few mins ago. I have been a fan of ea Koetting and other creators of BCALG for a few years. my magic name is ballam amon.
ironically my real one is after the Greek god of war. I practice a variety of pagan practices but lean mostly towards spiritual satanism.
I decided I should make an account because I have a thirst for ea’s content which youtube no longer provides.
I am not seeking help from anyone beyond the major figures and the entities themselves.
but ambitions would include wanting to become a creator myself within this path
as well as music and being the best version of myself I can be.

FB_IMG_1638779586442

Welcome @Ballam_Amon

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

I am from Ohio.
I have been practicing seriously for about 3 years but fascinated with the forbidden since about 12. I am currently 19.
my main systems would be Luciferian/satanic spiritualism Norse Paganism and Hinduism.
I dabble in others such as Egyptian and chaos magic but those first 3 are what I am connected the most to.

I practice meditation, rituals, and the common works frequently.
I am the most spiritual person I know in my personal life which kinda sucks.
I’ve read the bible more than some pastors lol.
before I got into the left-hand path. I was a devotee of the Hindu god of destruction Shiva.
one day I just came across one of Ford’s books wisdom of Eosphoros and thus began my LHP journey.
A fun fact is shiva wound not come to me until after my experience with seeing the dragon’s eye as well as many others.
I don’t consider my spirituality to have been serious until my first contact with Lucifer
feeling him in the room with me and soon after awakening within me after that point it took off into something of major fascination
and removed the skepticism from my mind of whether spirituality is bs or not.
the signs leave little room for doubt lol.
I have currently been doing a working with Lucifer Samael and Satan and it has been amazing so far.

2 Likes

Sorry, I saw the first post & jumped right in & didn’t realize I had to introduce myself LOL

I don’t really have a majick name as I’m just starting out. I chose Sensual Mystic to start.

I’ve been studying spirituality since '92 (off & on) when I became spiritually conscious.

I never dipped into the occult b/c something was stopping me & it’s rarely ever mentioned in the spiritual books I learned from.

Now I’m ready & am trying to push myself to learn this as there’s still a bit of a block.

I want to take it slowly because I’ve heard stories that if you aren’t careful, you can harm yourself. Supposedly even the most seasoned witch can.

I am sure I’ve been a witch in at least 2 previous lifetimes. I’d love for someone to help me do a past life regression.

I want to study the old ancient traditions, not the more modern religious ones. I don’t believe in ANY religion. To me religion is a control mechanism meant to segregate humanity.

I’m currently trying to uncross myself. That is THE most important goal of mine right now including healing my mind and body…

After trying to find information about curses (being crossed is different from what I understand) & everyone telling me there’s no such thing, I finally came across real majick that says otherwise. NEVER doubt your intuition & let others tell you what to think.

I learned years ago that you can even be cursed (or have a generational trauma) from a generational curse. WOW.

Then I want to increase my flow of money so I can also help others. This is very important to me as it’s my belief that we need to work on our own issues, learn how to love & respect ourselves & then help others to do the same.

I also need to finally find a mate or two where we are compatible, have the same similar values, goals, interests, & we both study how to communicate well & have a healthy relationship.

My current struggle is my health, being able to find like minded friends & keeping them, getting back home to the states & find a home I can afford to rent & bringing in the money to pay for what I need.

My other ambition is to help others create, help build or join communities based on FREEDOM, Natural Law.

I look forward to learning & growing.

Thank you for listening.

2 Likes