Intro

Hello fellow members! I’m Khalil, and I’m a student of The Draconian and Ophidian current(s). My view point is based from the workings of Ancient one Frater Perdurabo (Aleister Crowley). My work revolves around reaching complete consciouness alignment and gnosis of the Ancient Ones. I have damn near all of E.A. Koetting literature as well as some of Asenath Masons publications. If anyone may have been offended (in 1st thread I made), my sincere apologies but I have wasted alot of time abusing the control of others and becoming obsessed and addictive to it. And I really need to focus, and I know this is the place for such discipline & assistance!

2 Likes

Hello @Draco6116 and welcome :slight_smile: Are you practicing for long? Any struggles you want to work on?

Thank you for doing a proper introduction, and welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes I am practicing until I have enough to possess them internally and then I’ll focus primarily on the old ones and the 21 faces of Nyarlathotep. And honestly my creative visualization and also keeping from becoming addicted to people I may force intent upon and controlled which is very hard for me.

1 Like

Your welcome. And my apologies again

Thanks for answering, I’m interested to read your opinion on topics here in BALG :slight_smile: Enjoy your staying!

1 Like

Thanks

Welcome

1 Like

Thanks