Intranquility Spirit spell - everything you need to know

@QueenMustang thank you anyway!!! I can’t find if the time matters .I van start on Friday but cast the spell at night is a problem for me :disappointed:

There isn’t a correct time persay. Night hours tend to high energy periods also that the target tends to be asleep allowing work to hit easier. However it all really depends on the caster and their energy. Someone can cast any type of work at any point of day and it works smoothly. Others having stronger energy during certain points of the day. Also depends if the person simply works at their own time or works with planetary hours or other related things

2 Likes
1 Like

How long did it take you to see results?

Hi, can you point me in the direction of the person who did IS work for you??

Welcome @bigshotdadz, per forum rules we cannot recommend services out side of Balg Rituals for hire and @C.Kendall who has permission from Balg to do business on the forum, so she may not be able to share this information with you. :grin:

It is also a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like

I don’t recommend spellcasters…I only state my experience with spellwork I had done in the past when I was working with others. I do all my own work now, and no, I don’t do work for other people.

Good luck.

Understood.

You can always perform the spell yourself, given the experience you noted in your introduction.

I’m not recommending you do the spell, because I don’t know the details of your situation, I’m just saying if you desire to have the spell done, you can do it yourself.

Just cleanse yourself afterwards, because it can take a toll on you mentally if you aren’t built for that type of work. Do your due dilligence and research before attempting to do it…whether you use someone or do it yourself.

1 Like

Sounds a bit like Pet Semetary… they come back but they come back changed :rofl:

4 Likes

I did the ritual as usual, except as a petition to Glasya Labolas.

…He has a girlfriend now. They seem happy from an outside perspective, so I don’t think I did it right.

1 Like

They SEEM happy from an OUTSIDE perspective…keep that in mind. You don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors.

Have faith in your work, this type of work takes time.

3 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement. I don’t know what happens behind the scenes, but as soon as he got with her, he cut off all contact with me. I’m hoping that is a positive sign.

1 Like

Trust me, I know how that feels. I have a 3yr old son with someone I’ve known for 20 some years. We’re just friends, nothing more. When he got with a new woman, he cut me off and stopped talking to me, barely checked on our child. I got fed up and used an intranquil spirit spell to tear him away from the woman and bring him back into my life for the sake of our son.

He left her but was verbally and mentally abusive towards me because I didn’t want him, I just wanted him to be a father to our child. It was a horrible experience and will never do that again. I’ve done work to change the situation and things are back to normal somewhat, but it took a lot of work. He’s allowed to have his own life, but I refuse to allow him to shut his son out for a woman.

6 Likes

I’m wondering if I should do some souring work on the other woman, or if I should just let things run their course.

Maybe this woman is important, and I don’t want to get in the way of myself.

On the other hand, maybe she’s just an obstacle to be removed.

I’d never tell anyone not to go after what they want, because you’re grown and can and will do what you want. If you really want him, love him and at one point he loved you or had even a smidge of love for you, then if you really feel a relationship with him is what you want then do the work you need to do to remove this woman from his life, and then work on bringing him back into your life.

You’d have to first think, what caused the relationship to break down, work on yourself so it doesn’t happen again, work on any blockages and negativity and move forward with your work if you still want the relationship.

As far as the woman, she’s an obstacle…remove her :coffee:

5 Likes

I am tempted to do this spell on a group of people who systematically hurt me. I am not sure I want them back as friends, I just want them to feel terrible.

I am pretty sure that I had something similar to this cast on me, though I don’t want to be with him again. If he’s doing it just to dump me, he needs to get it over with so that I can move on, lol. I have asked the Spirits to give this person someone to marry so that he can forget me and move on. I have considered casting a love spell on his behalf to have him find someone that meets all of his complex needs and get him off of my back.

1 Like

Cast an attraction spell on him. Make him hot and desirable so that other people will fuck him and he’ll forget about you.
Just make sure you protect yourself first.

2 Likes

What makes you so sure?

2 Likes