Intranquil Spirit

Hello everyone
Could any of you recommend someone who can perform the Intranquil Spirit ritual?
my friend did it with two root workers and nothing… zero results… could it be related to the fact that they work with a specific Intranquil Spirit? that they know?? because in the description they said it was a specific Intranquil Spirit and they have control it, but also added that after 7 weeks the spirit leaves… what does that even mean?? Personally, I thought that Intranquil Spirit is a ritual when it is done and when the spirit catches our target, it does not leave it until it contacts us or does not he will fulfill our wish written in the petition… and until then he will torture the person mentally… not that this ghost will simply take his ‘suitcase’ and leave after 7 weeks… what does that mean!!!
Thank you very much for your answer

Unfortunately this is not a marketplace and vendors don’t have the ability to reply or defend themselves so we are unable to advertise services of any sort for the average person due to legal liabilities.

That ^ … I’m quite sure E.A. can perform this ritual should he accept.

After that while it’s against this forums rules to allow any kind of advertising or review of external service providers for payment, we have a request thread here where you can ask and see if anyone volunteers free work.

1 Like

I would argue that with the wording of most commonly used intranquil spells, that most if not all of the affects on the target will be psychological and that there is very little in the spell to actually drive the target physically to you, and that even if it works you may also find that if they do, they have become a very nasty person.

This spell essentially goes against any free will the target has in regards to how they feel about you and binds their affections and emotions to you and refuses to let them feel for anyone else.

This can really upset the subconscious, so while they’ll beg to be with you, they have a tendency to have their subconscious flare in aggressive ways.

Some people recommend a sweetening spell afterwards to actually draw them to you and reduce the nastiness of the affects, but if this is a love target- I’d reverse this intranquil shit and try something else.

You could put yourself in danger using this if the person becomes stalker level crazy over you and it doesn’t turn out perfectly, so please be careful :slight_smile:

Imop, this type of work is better used as revenge than for love. You may eventually receive the target back in your life, but whether or not it’s good or dangerous or some mix in between is really not guaranteed.

2 Likes

FYI There is a catch: if the working is successful, you take it’s place when you die and become an Intranquil spirt yourself - bound to the Earth by an obsession with romantic love that you can only fulfil by processing someone to make them love someone that they do not. Hopefully someone told you that and you’re ok with it.

Info on the Intranquil spirit here. https://occult-world.com/intranquil-spirit/

So what I’m hearing is that this person did perform a version of The Intranquil Spirit ritual, but doesn’t understand that they cannot control and re-use that spirit. That’s not how it works. The spirit would possess your target, and when the target comes back to you it is free to go to heaven or otherwise move on. It’s gone after that. For it, that’s the motivation to participate: it’s how it gains it’s freedom. The practitioner can call another after that.

If they did not do that, then they performed normal necromancy and used a random ghost that happened to “be Intranquil” meaning, it was upset. Can also be effective but that’s not what you asked for.

That would explain the need for a “petition” which is a different form of working and not part of the traditional Intranquil Spirit spell, and the time limit and the idea that you can ask for other things in this petition. It also covers the time limit and expectation that they control the spirit… all this implies to me that they are doing necromancy of their own design not the actual, famous “Intranquil Spirit” ritual - more like an “inspired by” thing.

You are correct. It’s just a ritual to get your ex back, you don’t get other options to ask for things, and I have not heard of her contacting anyone… after her obsession is met through you, she is released, that’s the nature of her curse.

However it’s not time limited, if it fails, it maintains the possession and keeps trying and the target remains mentally-emotionally tortured for the rest of their life.

This is assuming the target does not know magick or otherwise performs an exorcism, or has protections.

Ideally, you should perform this ritual yourself. That’s how it’s designed to work, it’s how it’s written (link above) and you make the connection directly.

3 Likes

Also if you need additional info on the Intranquil Spirit in order to performed the ritual yourself. Then I recommend buying the Intranquil Spirit book by Talia Felix since I been told it more than enough if you follow the book carefully and with the proper precautions of course.

So now we at least know what it was, probably some dead spirit… and Necromancy… the girl didn’t even contact the boy… and after 7 weeks the spirit leaves, that’s what the rootworker told my friend yesterday… it has nothing to do with it with Intranquil Spirit, which torments and torments a person until he contacts us… A terrible lie

Welcome @Kirah It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

My friend and I decided that we will do the next ritual ourselves… we will order sets and do it as needed. I only have one question, what are these 7 Intranquilo Spirit candles?? are they the same thing??

I’ve been following and reading this forum for a long time, but I had to create an account to finally post something…
I’m not going to complain… but my friend who did the ritual at a certain rootworker, whom I found and the Intranquil Spirit ritual, I wrote to them. I asked a question… are these 7 Intranquil Spirit?? these 7 candles that will be burned 7 Weeks?? I got the answer yes… my friend was running out of candles, he paid a rootworker for reading… and he got the answer that he should not order any more candles, only the ritual of burning candles of forgiveness and forgetting and writing a letter to God… I wrote to them again me…does Intranquil Spirit leave the target after 7 weeks??they replied that it leaves…I don’t believe it…how can you cheat like that??legit site legit ritualist it seemed so to me…but if nir does Intranquil Spirit ritual, why is it called that?? necromancy is something else… The Intranquil Spirit ritual is more of a ritual - revenge, revenge… and how can you take revenge if someone wants to?? within 7 weeks… I personally think that this rotwoorker should write a letter to God for cheating… and not shamelessly tell people to ask for forgiveness… a nightmare… and he was waiting for her stupid question ‘how are you?’ he didn’t get it… .

Eh, did you have any divination to determine if the working would be successful, the target had protections or if there was anything else you should be aware of?

Being a legit practitioner and having a legit practice and legit website doesn’t mean they get results 100% of the time.

Magic doesn’t work that way, there are too many nuances in life and things you can’t know, like if the individual has powerful ancestors guarding them or any number of things.

Failure of one spell does not equate to cheating and if you did not pay for divinition or divine it yourself, you really have no way of knowing what went wrong.

It could have been your energy obsessing over it, interfered and prevented the working, it could be protections, it could be that no matter who cast the spell the person would be somewhat immune or would react in ways you wouldn’t see or no.

Most of the time with subjugation of someone else’s will, you won’t see it. They will fight it and they will act like things are great, even better than normal, because they don’t want anyone to know how they feel or that life suddenly took or shit or because they literally think they are going crazy and are afraid of the ramifications.

Of course there could be other reasons that person presents opposite of the desired reaction, but just because something appears to be opposite doesn’t mean it didn’t work.

I’ve found time and time again, that things like this may cause the person to feel these things, but the subconscious and or higher self knows it’s not right and not the end goal, so it fights. Usually to the point that the person wanting the result is completely cut out of the targets life, blocked, left behind and pissed off cuz they can’t understand that they succeeded, the person felt what they were supposed to and rejected it.

That doesn’t mean they get out from under it, don’t suffer or are otherwise okay. It just means their life is going to shit beyond your ability to see what is going.

:woman_shrugging: I’m having trouble understanding what your goal is, but screaming and crying you got scammed or cheated over a single ritual is like ordering a medium rare steak, eating it every bite, deciding you didn’t like it, then asking why the hell the restaurant didn’t feed you.

I’d encourage you to speak to the person who cast the spell or have the person who paid for it do it, there’s nothing about seven weeks that I’ve ever heard or experienced with the intranquil spell. Generally it’s a prayer you read every day for seven days while giving an offering of a candle and whatever else you promised- as mulberry pointed out, many of these spells can lead to repercussions in your life and afterlife.

1 Like

understand… but when it comes to protection… can he have the help of his ancestors?? These ancestors protect him… they don’t allow my energy to come through, etc… they don’t accept me like that?? They don’t want me to be with this person? ?

Even your own ancestors can step up and cause problems when they don’t want you to be with someone or do something, so yes it’s possible.

It’s just impossible to tell if that’s what going on from a distance, without any spiritual communication taking place. Like I said before there can be many reasons and combination of reasons things don’t work.

Always wise to divine first if there’s any reason it won’t work or any protection that might interfere or cause a backfire etc.

Without divinitation you are just flying blind.

Just don’t get into the habit of asking the cards if it worked a bunch of times after casting and stuff like that- causes more trouble than it’s worth.

A good question to ask divination wise would be something like:

Is there anything about this target or situation that will interfere with magical plan.

someone once told me… everything in life is manipulated, even food… I once had a previous incarnation reading with a certain person and they told me that I was dealing with black magic… I understand… now I know why nothing turned out too little I put energy into everything… and I employed other people… but I got through it and I will do this ritual myself, if I succeed, I will also do it for my friend… that’s probably my dear, I have to do it myself… free will does not exist …everything can be surpassed…

Have you succeeded with the spell?

no… I don’t see any results, did you succeed? Do you know someone who can do it?