Interesting dream

Hello all:

I had an interesting dream last night. I think it’s a location I visited before in dream. Nothing “spiritual” about it so much. What was odd was there were these three skeletal/corpse like beings who wore these black veils over them. They moved very slowly, seeming to float along. They did not speak or interact with anyone. They just seemed to float around with their own agenda. They were named in the dream but for the life of me can’t remember the name. The only name that comes to mind is Triad, but I don’t feel that’s correct. Has anyone had experience with these beings or know who they could be?

1 Like

We can’t really say, dreams are typically symbolic and personal, these could represent something within you, in your life or something else, and them being actual entities is a less likely explanation.

My suggestion would be to look up dreamwork tutorials to get back into the dream, to ask them yourself what they mean to you and if they carry a message for you. :slight_smile:

As dreams and interpreting them is considered a form of divination I popped this from black magick to the divination category.

4 Likes