Interested in divination?

I’ve been feeling like immersing myself once more in this field of the occult as there’s so much things left unexplained and unexplored.

Once again, @C.Kendall can tell you guys how lately I’ve been having way too many deja vu moments it’s getting ridiculous. I told my friend what she was going to say before she said it and she gave me ‘the look’

Time is not a linear concept, past present and future are not rigid. I remember @Lady_Eva talking about a working where she successfully changed the past.

You might be wondering how that works and it’s because of the fact that everything occurs all at once. Time is subject to perception and divination is a means through which you can manipulate your view of that perception.

SO i’m thinking of starting a workshop for people interested in working on their divination abilities. We can start to work through tools and mediums through which diviners receive information to full fledged channelings just like it was done in the old days by ancient Nordic Vølva’s, The priestesses of Sidon, ancient African serpent priestesses and the pythonic priestesses of Apollo.

The idea is to work through divination to the point where you become the oracle, the vessel for communication. Where you can actually speak to your tarot cards and soul travel into your runes to gain information.

Let me know if any of you are interested and I’ll start a group on with who want to get started.

This will be open till Wednesday of this week and then I’ll close it and we can start.

I’m excited !

Edit: Blame all the typos on autocorrect *

15 Likes

Sign me the fuck up @Aluriel :metal::metal:

1 Like

That is an emphatic sign me up, for me.

1 Like

I would love to sign up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes sir !

1 Like

Sounds good!

Awesome!

1 Like

I remember when i told you about me experimenting on this, to the point the cards speak to me same as the runes.

I use them as gates too, you can even evoke the tarot and runes, when you master divination you can even do a full tarot reading without the cards.

Be great to get a group together.

3 Likes

Yes bro, you had me inspired last night with the talk you were giving to your apprentice

1 Like

Yeah man most definite man

1 Like

I would love to join too

1 Like

Yes, me too with deja vu moments happening a lot lately.

What is the dates of this event here? Not sure from your post, Aluriel. Pretty name btw! :slight_smile: I’m in please!

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

And I made this today on the 30th of April and it’s open till Wednesday of this week

1 Like

I would absolutely love to.

2 Likes

Absolutely! I’ve been focusing on divination recently so this is perfect timing. :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

That’s what I said haha

1 Like

In

1 Like

I am in.

1 Like

Awesome ! I’m excited guys!

1 Like

There are no coincidences and I just started delving back into divination with a renewed vigor (mostly because I suck at doing it on purpose). I am in.

2 Likes