Interested in divination?

Welcome !

1 Like

Hell yes !! I was just asking for this today :slight_smile: nice :+1: definitely I’m interested

1 Like

Yes please

1 Like

Is this workshop in person or online? @Aluriel

1 Like

Online here on the forum. It’ll be a private group

3 Likes

What tools will be needed? I’m strapped for cash, time, and materials, but I will further my ascent.

1 Like

Awesome. If there is room, I’d love to join! : D

1 Like

Yesssss, sign me up!

1 Like

I appreciate the commitment. Honestly most of the things you can get by looking around.

I would recommend having a tarot deck but if you can’t then just get your hands on a plain deck of cards.

I can help you learn either one of them as I’ve worked with both playing cards and the tarot deck for divination

2 Likes

I would like to participate if possible… this sounds like a great idea…

1 Like

I would love to join

1 Like

me too?

1 Like

I’m in :alien:

1 Like

I’m in!! :blush:

1 Like

Sign me up please. Thank you

1 Like

Wow this became much more popular than I thought (which is a good thing!)

Thanks for committing to this workshop everyone, this is still opening till tomorrow at noon ( that is at 12 o’clock May 2nd ) then the work (and fun begins)

2 Likes

I’m in. For a time.

1 Like

Definitely in. Could use help practicing my divination for sure.

1 Like

CAnt wait!

1 Like

To my knowledge, the key element of divination is suggestion. Therefore, rather than being interested in divination, perhaps study root form suggestion based magicks. Divination is standing before the grand and mighty wizard of oz. Suggestion based magick is being the guy behind the curtain. Used responsibly, having a suggestor work with a receptical can produce some very vivid experiences for the receptical and a great deal to analyze for the suggestor.

2 Likes