Instant Turn-On/Horny Spell

Can you look at a picture of your desired target?and do they get aroused for just you or aroused in general ? If I did it to my ex who is living with someone would she turn to him since I’m not there?

yes, It doesn’t work for most ; maybe one in a million unless they have strong psychic powers, and in such a case those people who can command their aura, don’t need that spell. A

nyway, if it was that much easy; everyone would knew it and use it.

Anyone who wants to have some results with such things, imo, should learn how to cultivate their energy and how to use them to manipulate people. Thera are different methods and one of them is the eye beam method. There are also some ways where you don’t need to see the target at all, but generally it takes more time.

I 'd suggest, indeed, people to get help from demons They will yield far better and sooner. Dantalion, Sallos,Sitri and Ladilok are all great for seduction. And you will certainly have a better and holistic answer to your needs

It’s better to learn the evocation ( if yıou are new to magick) and then try, you ll be amazed.