Instant Turn-On/Horny Spell

Can anybody tell me if this spell violates free will? Or does it work some other way? Just clarifying.

Can this work remotely on people who’ve never met you? Like, maybe you keep doing the spell long enough and next thing you know, they’re drawn toward you for sex? You think that can work? Just curious.

Does this spell violate free will?

I am not so sure however, I believe the fact that not every girl will allow you to have your way with them even when the spell works means that it does not violate free will.

What I mean is… This spell actually moves the target (the girl/girls) and makes them want to have sex but they don’t just have sex when the feeling comes. They make a decision whether to do it with the person or not. They are not forced or hypnotized to have sex, they just have the feeling and choose to do it with you or not.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

So is it a one time thing? Or afterwards, the person wants to have sex with you regularly?

Now, after you guys have been able to have sex, subsequent actions depends on you two and not the spell anymore unless you continue the spell every time you meet her.

Remember she may choose to have sex with you or not when she feels horny as a result of the spell working on her at that moment. So if she chooses to have sex with you it’s likely she will do it again another time. You won’t have to do the spell again. The spell does not work forever it’s at the instant only.

So if the spell is successful and you go on to have sex for the first time and she still wants to fuck more afterwards it means she’s into you now and not the spell doing any more work.
The spell does the work as and when you attempt.

alright, thanks for the answer

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m new to the BALG community. I came across this post today and I have to say this spell definitely works.

First time I used it on a photo and visualized her private parts. She texted me straight away and has been non stop all day.

Second time was later on in the day in a restaurant on a complete stranger. I started the spell she crossed her legs stood up then looked directly at me I actually panicked and stopped.

1 Like

One more question: Do I have to say the full name or is the first name enough?

You don’t need the name. There are some islamic nouns within the spell but truth is, this is merely based on using and expanding your aura more than the spell, your energy and sending messages with it. If you remember there was a movie named The man who stares at goats; in the movie they were trying to kill a goat in a similar way. I wish you good luck but you must cultivate your energy and expand your aura first and than be competent in the ways to use it.

As you are interested with seduction I may suggest you to read Psychic-Seduction. There you may find concrete ways to expand your seduction power.

Also you may always ask help from Sallos and Dantalion or Sitri .Their energies will give you a very powerful edge.

:metal:

I used the full name. And visualized her and what I was doing to her.

Hi Sal, which version did you use?