Information on Belphegor

After doing research into a few different Ancients, I settled on Belphegor as the right Deity for me to invoke and make a pact with.

There is very little information available on Belphegor, so I would kindly request if any of you have any info you could share.

A couple interesting facts I did come across:
-it is considered that you should invoke Belphegor while on the toilet passing stool
-whereas most demon pacts want a blood sacrifice, want you to draw the sigil or sign your name with blood, Belphegor prefers you to do this with your own stool

I did find a picture of his sigil as well as 10 different evocation mantras, so if you guys would like, let me know and I’ll post them here in this thread.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Belphegor, Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

Thank you, I’ll post my introduction on there now.

Oh man! I have some serious Belphegor info for you! I asked who my patron demon was and he revealed himself to me. It is pretty crazy how the whole thing unfolded. But I will say he really loves sexual offerings of any kind. I would never use stool, I feel like that information has been made up by the christians. They depict him as the demon of ‘sloth’ which is untrue. Belphegor is the Ancient Canaanite God Baal-Peor, not THE BAAL, which is know as the ancient Canaanite god Baal Hadad. Baal meaning ‘lord’. Peor was a location in the ancient area Belphegor was God of. ‘Dragon of the two flames’ has very good information on Ancient Canaan and all the deities. Belphegor suggested I buy it for the most accurate discription of him and the other ancient Canaanite gods.

5 Likes

He is also VERY attractive.

1 Like

How does he look? How did he manifest to you? You got a photo or a drawing of any actor/model he looks like?

Is there a sigil?

He is muscular with tan skin and dark eyes and beard he has horns. He also can shapeshift into a female I have heard. He also take the form of a goblin, tall dark shadow with horns. Also for me he has came as a man that is wearing ancient Egyptian clothing with a hat of lower and upper Egypt, which I now know to be from ancient Canaan, because the cultures merged so the clothing was very similar. ‘Dragon of the two flames’ I looked in the book and right before my eyes was the exact 2 illustrations of what Belphegor came to me as. So it was obvious it was him from many years ago and currently.

4 Likes

Can you please send my how to make pact with him

Have you evoked him before? I would evoke Belphegor before you decide to make a pact with him. He seems particular on who he chooses to work with.

2 Likes

You can find very detailed information on

Also, The Covenant of Belphegor is one of the 11 rituals for solitary initiation and self dedication into the Current 218.

7 Likes