Information on Azazel

In my relationship with Azazel he comes to me more under the classification of Melek than a Djinn or a Demon. This thoughtform is conveyed in his name.

3 Likes

Sort of the black sheep of the melek even more so than Samael, partly due to his nature that can be off putting when having a particular expectation.

3 Likes

I thought that was lord Shaitan? Where have you read this?

1 Like

The connection seems to be various interpretations wherein Iblis = Azazel.
There is plenty of debate over this. If you Google it, you’ll find all kinds of contradictory stuff.

2 Likes

That’s interesting…

2 Likes

I was going to PM you about this, but I can’t seem to find the button that lets you do so (or maybe you’re not accepting PMs, I don’t know).

Anyway, I noticed that the third picture looks very similar to a spirit that has been visiting me lately. I’ve been trying to find out who he is because he won’t tell me when I ask, and is instead encouraging to find out the truth for myself. Is it possible that he could take a form similar to that? As in, the same head, but with red hair and digitgrade legs? Here’s my thread for further information: Trouble identifying a certain spirit

1 Like

@Prophet You’re still too new to PM anyone. It’s a safety thing to stop trolls apparently. If you weren’t serious there would be no way you would be bothered waiting. It’s a few weeks waiting time I believe

2 Likes

Oh, gotcha. Thanks!

1 Like

I need help with something. He seems to be the guy to help me out.
What would be the best way to contact Azazel for a beginner?
Will the Letter of intent work?

3 Likes

Yes. You can also open his Sigil and speak your request that way.

3 Likes

4 Likes

@ElectricDragon he seems very eager to help a beginner. Why don’t you try out the evocation on SerpentsKey YouTube or SerpentsFlame now. I had a very good evocation.

3 Likes

@Borgy : That’s sounds great. The help that I need is a worldly affair, not occult in any way.

I don’t have a separate temple yet, and family does not know im into occult yet :wink:
Cant evoke any spirit when family is around. I rarely get the house to myself to evoke.

That’s the reason I asked if letter of intent gonna work or not.
Will definitely evoke him if I get a chance.

3 Likes

@ElectricDragon Maybe this helps. Can you make a sigil, just for that moment? Maybe on the letter of intent (black marker). A phone with youtube? Can you get in the TGS?

Let’s give and example what I have done. Only youtube, sit and meditate. He was very quick.
I even think it will work with this steps.

1. Put his sigil in your mind
  2. get in TGS
  3. Ask in your mind the that he looks at the letter or speak it out in your mind.

The letter of intent is mainly to put your thoughts and focus in there.

2 Likes

I don’t have a real temple to. Just my table with candles

1 Like

That’s some thing new. I gotta stick to what I have had success with before as the matter is important one.

What Im gonna do is open his sigil the normal way. Write a docx file with his sigil and one of the houses (information gatherers). So that my request reaches him easily. and save the docx file in my hdd.

I tried the above with txt file and King Paimon and it worked! I could not add the sigil of King Paimon to txt file, hence gonna use a docx file this time.

3 Likes

I cant place candles on my table, mom will get suspicious :joy:

3 Likes

Hehe, I can imagine. Sometimes I use the candles but it isn’t even necessary. Let me know how it was. For me he is very easy to contact.

3 Likes

Sure. Was thinking to do it tomorrow night as he is Saturnian spirit.

3 Likes

Wen Azazel showed him self to me, he was a tall well dressed man with his short black hair slicked back.

8 Likes