Information on Azazel

I just ask because I did something last night I have never done. Recited the enn as I was laying in bed with my eyes closed. Only way to describe it was a flood of images. It was multiple images at the same time some big some small, some were like the pictures you see where this big photo is actually made up of thousands of small photos (they may have been pages of writing). Some stood out, the wolf face particularly the eyes, the deer? skull with antlers, other images

5 Likes

Those all sound like things well associated with Azazel.

3 Likes

At the start it was your typical horror movie ghost demon type stuff, pentagrams, flames, hooded figure on a throne then hood pulled back to reveal goat skull head, flames, blood and I think I said in my head “Are you trying to scare me? Because it’s not working” and then things changed

3 Likes

Interesting, never seen him as a wolf, but In the beginning I’ve seen Azazel as a huge hooded black figure sorta like the grim reaper, now i get more of a human like vision of him mixed with some forest creature with horns.

4 Likes

Also kind of pissed him off i believe. Some months before i did a evocation i provoked him to show himself, he never did, but he gave me a good chill down the spine, and i used this stupid ghost app and got his growl through saying loudly AZAZEEEEL. Then the app said “paper” right the very second i removed his sigil on paper from a Doll i have, i was standing in my big closet in complete darkness. That creeped me out a bit, but now i understand he was just showing me he is real, i was a bit of a skeptic but i believe now - after the results of the evocation i did yesterday, and will continue to speak with him.

3 Likes

I had the exact same experience. He was a huge hooded figure. Blacker than pitch. And now he’s a lot more like a human

3 Likes

That’s interesting how similar our experiences have been.
I’ve seen him in my dreams, he has tested me there against my own fears, I also believe Ive seen him manifest once floating from one tree to another, and he was blacker then pitch black as you say.

2 Likes

It’s funny, I had done a few evocations of Azazael with no images or anything, not even tingling. Then last night I read about someone chanting an enn as they lay in bed. So I tried. That has been one of the most intense experiences I have had yet. The images at the start were being used to try to scare me and I felt that may have been expected but after I asked if they were trying to scare me (I may have laughed as well when I asked it in my head) I got the feeling the whole thing shifted from trying to elicit fear to a feeling I was being watched and protected.

6 Likes

According to the link below, the seal is of Planetary Seal of Saturn.
http://www.angelfire.com/journal/cathbodua/Planetary%20Correspondences/Saturn.html

Are Planetary Seal and Azazel the same or different??
So how come Azazel is malefic/demon??

1 Like

what is cello? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

A musical instrument. A big one that it is very hard to lose.

2 Likes

The handful of times azazel has shown up (Ussally of his own accord) he looks like he is a chunk of space that took form of its own accord. Kinda like this.

images%20(87)

9 Likes

I was going to mention that the black form everyone sees is space.

4 Likes

Yeah he has shown up a few times showing up from a blind spot to catch me off guard and get my attention everytime during one of my meditations :rofl:

5 Likes

dark monster with big horn

1 Like

Welp, Azazel can be very helpful with many things, but also bring out your humorous side by a long shot. Eh, I love it and him, though. :laughing:

4 Likes

Doesn’t Azazel have a very sweet side to him? I know he may not want to admit or show it, but I have a feeling he can secretly be a big softie. :full_moon_with_face::wink:

His response: “Even if I did, you’d just have to find out for yourself.” :open_mouth:

(Also, oh gods, he has one of the best smiles. :heart_eyes::flushed:)

9 Likes

Cocky, smirking grin…melts brain every time.

1 Like

yes he can be very sweet. In my opinion he IS sweet. He just has to be a hardass for everyone else. He’s never been more than a sweetheart with me.
Well… there have been some exceptions :smirk:

5 Likes

I’m just gonna bump this thread. :eyes:

I’ve been seeing a couple people wanting to know a bit about Azazel, so that’s kinda why, lol.

4 Likes