Information on angelic/ archonic banishment

any information to remove angelic and lunar entities influence from a person? my friend had an intense OBE and has been dealing with different levels of illness and psychic attack

Welcome @amenti218 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Teach them to banish and cleanse: look up “serial hygiene tutorial” on here for some ideas.

2 Likes

thank you. i appreciate the insight

Oops, typo: “spiritual hygiene tutorial”.

I’m on my phone or I’d link it, but it comes right up in the search.

1 Like

i appreciate the help so much. thank you. i had directed her to use the protection meditation in the emerald tablets for what she described to me, she got a book, which she would not disclose to me, and had an experience where she was forced to utter speech beyond her will on the astral. i will review the spiritual hygiene tutorial and update her with my findings as she hasnt the energy to do much of anything at this time. thank you again.

You can’t really be forced to do anything while you’re alive, so this person either really doesn’t know what they’re doing or is larping.

There are easy ways to avoid such shenanigans if you learn before you leap, You know you can teleport in the astral for starters? Just move away. I recommend the tops from Michael Raduga’s work.

If you mean the Emerald Tablets of Thoth I have studied these and they’re pure fiction. very disappointing really. You can use the ideas to inspire your own workings in a chaos magick sense but there are better sources, there are no “Halls of Amenti” and the author was a known fraud. I couldn’t bring myself to finish posting my analysis yet but I will. It started off promising but quickly went downhill with more plot holes than a fishing net.

The Emerald Tablets of Hermes are a different thing and carry more genuine and useful knowledge.

Link:

1 Like