Infinity

I’m looking for those who understand infinity for discussions aimed to spark open thoughts permanently and connections

Do you have any specific opinion or question about infinity?

1 Like

Be sure to leave an introduction. It’s the rules around here. There is a post that details what that includes. I will look for it for you.

Welcome @BloodGorb. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

2 Likes
1 Like

Opinion?! no, there are no longer opinions or it’s circulation in the higher consciousness of infinity. There is only one truth. You can look at it mathematically, the limited system of 1-countlessness, whereas infinity IS

Then there’s nothing to talk about. Right ?

3 Likes

Yes, butt like other methods of “invoking” , conversations can permanently open doors in the “subconscious” from that same underlying source of understanding, at least on my end. A number of times that’s happened to me just from typing

End of story. Please write your introduction and kindly keep in mind the nature of the forum.

Welcome to BALG :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is the nature? Often times when I try to enlighten people my awareness expands. Will that be frowned upon here?

If you try to claim that you, and only you, have the capital-T Truth, then yes, it is a breach of forum rules.

2 Likes

If you understand infinity then you understand that it is pointless discussing this topic and this is either trolling or ego polishing.

The human mind can not comprehend the extent of infinity, every attempt would just be a mere emulation of the concept.

A picture depicting a car is not a car.

3 Likes

We are a diverse community, with a large variety of opinions regarding such topics as this. No one, and I mean, absolutely no one, really knows the Truth of things, it is all just supposition and opinion, and anyone claiming otherwise is trying to sell us something or to make themselves feel special and important.

The vast majority of people claiming to be enlightened, aren’t.

if you want to stick around, please follow our rules and post a proper introduction, telling us about you as a human being, and any experience you might have with magick. Otherwise, you will be flagged as a troll and removed by the moderators.

3 Likes

To ponder about infinity is to involve time into the equation, since time is an illusion the notion of infinity will also be an illusion. We can only be certain that we are here and now, there was never a before nor will there be an after.

If the only way to expand your awareness is “enlightening” other people, then your awareness is doomed and you’re probably going to get your ass kicked a lot. Find a better way. Friendly suggestion :slight_smile:

Muting this thread. Personally I think he’s trolling but that’s just me. Good luck :+1:

1 Like

Title says those who understand infinity. Or want to

This is a thread for those who understand or want to understand infinity. It is why the tree of death exists

Are you posting an introduction or not? Please follow the guidelines and rules of the forum. You’ll find ALL OF US do, so please respect. I look forward to reading who you are and what you bring to the table.

1 Like

Where