Indiana, Lucifer State of Mind

Lucifer , (Latin: Lightbearer)Greek Phosphorus , or Eosphoros , in classical mythology, the morning star ( i.e., the planet Venus at dawn); personified as a male figure bearing a torch, Lucifer had almost no legend, but in poetry he was often herald of the dawn. In Christian times Lucifer came to be regarded as the name of Satan before his fall. It was thus used by John Milton (1608–74) in Paradise Lost, and the idea underlies the proverbial phrase “as proud as Lucifer.”

My state flag.

My home town the flag was designed in, and now there is this wonderful children’s water park of a torch’s flames.

And this tall statue.

9 Likes

When you strike a ‘match’, in Dutch this is called ‘een Lucifer’. Bringing light into the darkness so that one can see has always been connected to him in our language. So, clearly, Lucifer is Dutch.
:yum:

3 Likes

That explains devil’s food cake.

3 Likes

This looks interesting! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Joseph Geefs L’ange du mal,

7 Likes

I didn’t know that the state of Indiana was dedicated to Lucifer!

4 Likes

I assume so. My hometown as very lovely dark energy to it. That flame water park at night feels amazing. There is this funky hill there too.

3 Likes

Fun little article.

3 Likes

L’ange du mal sketch that I found yesterday on Tumblr:

2 Likes

Lucifer’s REAL avatar.

Screenshot_2019-10-10-17-41-04-1

3 Likes

I dreamed I was minting my own silver coins. But instead of presidents on them. It was an image similar to this.

Not sure what it means. Thought it was interesting though.

1 Like

I found this.
s-l400

Canada 5 Dollars 1974 Silver coin Proof Athlete with torch Montreal Olympics !

3 Likes

Awesome :metal:

1 Like

Screenshot_2019-10-12-19-49-17-1

2 Likes
1 Like

Damn you lucky girl

2 Likes

The Edge :sunglasses:

Good guess but no.

3 Likes

No the edgyness