Is Lucifer a female ! Originally A woman?

There’s duality in everything, especially in spirits. He’s both male and female (I use he because I see him as a male, but he’s both).

2 Likes

Mene mene tekel, satana satana

1 Like

Neither. Its a spirit and therefore subserviant to terra-humana will. We are composed of replicator organs they are not.

1 Like

Does it matter? He is what he is or she is what she is.

3 Likes

We in the physical identify with a set of details which makes us permanent “male” or “female”. Part of ascension and deification is uniting the two halves of the brain, the two gendered energies, the twin serpents. These beings are likely both male and female depending on which energies youre evoking. If i want nurture, ill probably see female lucifer, if i want wrath i would see the male aspect

2 Likes

He’s the balance incarnate.

Lucifer works with both the left hand of darkness and the right hand of light.

Lucifers torch of light, illuminates, teaches, guides and enlightens the mind and soul, it is the torch of creation.

Lucifers trident empowers, strengthens, ignites, transmutes and is the trident of ascending flame and of destruction.

Lucifer is known to have many forms which connect to many planets like Saturn, Venus and the sun.

He’s also connected to many elements, water is the mask of the atlantean god.
Lucifer is mostly known for air, however he even has the fire connection, as lord of the ascending flame.

Lucifer even has connection to earth, as Pan and as the horned king.

He is the father of darkness and light, the incarnation of masculine and feminine.

14 Likes

Did angels have sex(gender)? means what the mitology said they are both male and female… dependes on the person who invoke(summom) and how they interpet they form…

1 Like

Lucifer is not a god, try a cosmic entity way beyond this one creation. When this universe dies, the higher and lower dimensions fade away and all the gods die their final death. Lucifer will die, but will come back with the next creation.

What he is a survivor.

2 Likes

He Is Neither And He Can Be Both

1 Like

how old is lucifer? i wonder…

2 Likes

The energy is often associated with the feminine the planet Venus is traditionally female. Although light is often associated with the masculine. I guess you could go either way with it.

3 Likes

As far as I know. Lucifer is a male. Lucifera is his female aspect. Which is also a title given to other Goddesses such as Diana and Hecate.

6 Likes

The first thing in existence, the first light in the darkness. The spark of the big bang so…older than time himself.

3 Likes

I believe she was either 1) A minion, in historic works known as the female who enjoyed men a lot in temptation ‘the whore of Babylon’ or 2) Lucifer herself.

The reason why I also believe she could be Lucifer is because Lucifer was referred to as female by many historical writings.

1 Like

Welcome @Exsosus. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

what about anifer then ?

satana then again could be female name, but it also means truth in sanskrit.

stop mixing lucifer and satan

Lucifer is a male, duality in him is feminine and masculine energy. Doesn’t mean he’s both male and female. Everyone is pretty much masculine and feminine. However, we can be balanced or we can lean one more than the other which isn’t an issue. Lilith is his divine feminine externally but even Lilith has masculine energy present in her. But like them both he leans more to masculine and she to feminine. Too many assume someone being masculine or feminine means they’re both genders :roll_eyes: the capability to alter the perception of a person is if anything the creation of an illusion outside of some beings ability to shape shift their form but not all can.

1 Like

To me, Lucifer appears as a blonde boy probably aged 7 or 8, he came to me in the void standing there with his hands behind his back smiling at me. Never have seen a female version or an adult version of him.

1 Like

With all my respect and love because he deserves it he does seem sometimes a little gay i admit but hes more man in my view .

2 Likes

To me, definitely male. Yes, a male.

2 Likes