Indian/Vedic astrology and Tarot Reading

Guys im a gemini (born in april) according to the Indian Astrology and my Birthchart/Horoscopes are all made according to that

So my Question is in Youtube/google i found out that Geminis are born in may/june somewhat but still most general tarot readings reasonate with me even im born in the April month, so is there any difference or can those readings apply to me too becase im a Gemini?

1 Like

Western Astrology is more about movement of the sun…
The Sidereal or Vedic system is about Moon based astrology. If you know Hindi you must have heard “chandra lagna or Chandra pr adharit rashi fal” by many astrologers and pandits, which is not based on month wise birth.

4 Likes

Ouch… RIP Traditional Astrology.

1 Like

:clap::clap:

1 Like

So whats more accurate western or the indian one?

1 Like

If you’re from India, I’d say use the Vedic system. If you’re from the West, use Traditional Western Astrology. The ‘personality’ and ‘Sun-sign’ branches of astrology are very new. The Ancient astrologers didn’t see personality like we do, it is not solid.

2 Likes

I don’t know astrology I hardly pay attention to zodiac thing :sweat_smile:. You can check with anybody who reads these things whether vedic one or western one and see what matches you more . I m also gemini but month wise m Leo and Gemini is more dominating in me when it comes to nature personality etc…it depends on planetary movements. What exactly do you wanna know?

1 Like

Interesting! Thank You!

I’ll be sure for looking into this.

2 Likes

:+1::heart:

1 Like

I wasn’t saying that it’s bound to countries and boundaries. The reason I advised that is because people in the west find that Western Astrology better matches them and people in India find Vedic Astrology better matches them. In my personal views, I believe that is because it is a system of omens.

The observation of the flight of birds is an ancient practice of divination, even though there is nothing random about it, but the subconscious of the individual can influence them to be in the right place at the right time. When a parent has certain astrological views (their system of omens), and are surrounded by people of those views, they very well may conceive a child at such a time that fits their views on astrology, as their subconscious influenced them to match it.

There are many different systems of Astrology from different countries around the world in history, and all work despite them contradicting each other. In that way it is a system of omens rather than a science.

2 Likes

Also similarly, it doesn’t matter if the online general reading is for Geminis, a Libra can watch it and find it applies to them as well, because their subconscious can guide them to it to answer a question. In the same way, a Gemini may find that those general readings for Geminis don’t apply to them either.

2 Likes