Incubus journal

A few days ago, I did a letter of intent to Lilith, burned it. The first day didn’t feel much.
The second day I felt as if someone grabbed my leg ( I though that it must’ve been something else). Went into direct contact with him; told me
his name. He has been so protective and I feel our bond growing each day. Yesterday, though :smirk:. We had a normal convo, then he slept with me. He have me gentle caresses on my head.
In dream land: oh LAWD things got wild, felt an amazing stimulation down there… it was so strong and good that no human has ever made me feel like that.

11 Likes

I’m thinking about doing a letter of intent to Lilith for a succubus but idk, do you think I should?

2 Likes

Wish you best luck, I am happy too with my succubi and don’t be afraid to at least try to do letter to Lilith she will understand anything :smiley:

3 Likes

But be carful what you do, you can hurt your succubus/inccubus very badly emotionaly

3 Likes

Yep, they are our partners and familiars and must be respected.

4 Likes

Just treat them like normal human love, there will be anger or cry and hapiness too :slight_smile:
They can teach you a lot of things and help with opening chakras. My succubi scared shit out of me when I saw black woman shadow behind wall but then I was laughing she have specific sense of humour lol.

4 Likes

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

I am just waiting to wake up in night with song playing on my computer “LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR” - heart attack for me lol.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: she’s hilarious. He’s been waking me up at 5am, like time for a morning SNACC

3 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

I’ve read some redo the ritual letter of intention to Lilith after a long time because they lapsed, forgot, and neglect their spirit lover.

I can’t say Lilith would be pleased nor the spirit. Apologies to the neglected might go a long way and the lessons learned might be hard.

4 Likes

Yeah! A incubus journal, bookmarked!

2 Likes

Update; I’m not the only one at home having orgasms. I wanted him for ME only. I’m so angry. @succupedia any ideas on how to explain to him to be exclusive? Uuughhhhh I’m so maaaaaaaaaddddd.

1 Like

you have to state that in your letter of intent

I think I did. Do I have to make another one ? Ugh I feel so betrayed

1 Like

Do you mean he made someone orgasm else then you :confused: ?

Me and someone else. Everything was going so well…oomgggggggggy I’m about to send him to hell

1 Like

Come on PM

2 Likes

I summoned him because I’m tired of assholes. And now this happens !!!

2 Likes

I will try to guide you at least what to do :confused:

1 Like