Increasing intelligence, precisely IQ

thank you, thats all I really wanted to know

2 Likes

Um no thanks I was just asking about spirits to increase intelligence, not how to pick up chicks and I was not looking for a debate on what intelligence is and is not.

How old are you?

Well Thoth wrote the emerald tablets that became the foundation for hermeticism and most magic systems out.

Addressing what it is and having a conversation about it is going to go hand in hand with addressing how to increase it.

Why do you ask

You come across like your somewhere between 13- 15 years old, thats why I ask

Your insults are duly noted, and it’s clear that you don’t want a differing opinion from your established ones.
I’ll stay out of your threads and tell you stay out of mine.

2 Likes

Fuck this thread, i’m out.
~have fun kids! And don’t break fathers vitrine, ok? :wink:
We are back after midnight, but you all go to bed at 9. Got it?

And your calling me immature, besides what is so grown up about staying up past midnight

I did not start it and I was trying to explain my point, so I responded with ideas and rebuttal with my videos. I did want to just talk about magick, he offered his ideas I said no thanks I do not believe in emotional IQ and he/she would not back down and kept pushing, rebuttal alone is not immature

@lustmagick

Hi, good question! :+1:t4::smiley:
I need this aswell for my maths & physics courses in university!

I really seek intelligence both EQ and IQ, and more,

Physical reality is hard to do much about - you can’t make yourself taller or grow a third arm. That probably includes your mind’s raw processing ability. But you very much can expand the talents that you already have. Look at the Tarot major arcana cards, see which of them speak most compellingly to you about what you seek in this area, and look for spirits along those lines

True we have limits, but if you can lift weights and become stronger, then you can become smarter. I have expanded my intelligence, I just wanted to see if there were any other spirits people have used. I also believe in mental exercises, foods, vitamins

1 Like

@Epiphanes that is a good insight and influences the sort of power you might seek. Like the distinction between the “Moon” card (wisdom from within) and the “Star” (wisdom from without). It’s wisdom either way, but a different path between you and it.

1 Like

Your Iq is pretty much set in stone from when you are born.(at best you can get better at taking Iq tests by studying iq tests but that defeats the point of taking the test) With the proper exercise, food and pills maybe you can gain 5 more points.

1 Like

What?
You can totally undergo physical changes with esoteric means.
And please, even Science agrees now that the brain can rewire itself based on where we put our focus on.

"IQ is set in stone "
Whaaaaat.
Come on, come on guys. :expressionless:

1 Like

Um no I am making progress, no low self esteem or health problems I was just curious what kinds of spirits people knew of. I don’t want to fuck my mom, thanks very much and your ass- umming I am lazy

I already said that (With the proper exercise, food and pills maybe you can gain 5 more points.) I was just curious as to what other people thought about spirits that help with intelligence, thats all

And power requires intelligence

I know all about Mercury and I do things already in a practical way to keep my mind sharp. Can anyone think of goetia spirits to increase IQ( and I don’t mean the silly modern view of emotional intelligence)

Intelligence is also pattern recognition as you can see in the second sentence. " Can anyone think of goetia spirits to increase iq"
Not a very good at observation, are we?

Azazel can help here.

Not Goetia but Thoth, Hermes, and Odin can all assist in this way, they all have distinct personalities and characteristsic but also all share love and prusuit of knowledge, and its deployment and retention, as a core element.

ETA lol you posted that just as i was replying.