Incarnated Elementals

Hey guys, is there any incarnated elementals here?
We could be in touch and share information about this. How it is to you, and how this affect your magick, this kinda thing :wink:

2 Likes

Define ā€˜ā€˜incarnated elementalsā€™ā€™? Do you mean that our godforms are elemental spirits, and that we are in fact them incarnate? do you mean that weā€™ve merged with our elements so intimately that we are them? Or do you mean something entirely different?

All humans have a bit of all five elements to them, and they can absorb others more fully and connect with them.

Are you Talking about People whose soul are Elemantal Spirit like Sylphide, Djin etcā€¦ Who are incarnated in Human Bodies?
Like The Otherkind things?

As people who deal with the occult, most of you already know that a physical body doesnā€™t necessarily mean that ā€œpadronizedā€ things have to be inside it. Having a human body doesnā€™t mean that you are human.
As myself, for example, am not able to control all of the four elements, Iā€™m not a microcosm, or a tiny universe, the four elements donā€™t spin around my spirit. I went trough bad times before I realized it and how this affected my magick.
One day I saw a topic about incarnated elementals on a book by Dion Fortune, that is people who are born with a self, an essence, that isnā€™t human at all. I began to experience with my magick, which was most based on the powers of darkness, and began attuning myself with nature and itā€™s elementals, tillā€™ I found my true self.
When that happened all of the missing puzzle pieces came to its places, I understood why I never could keep a job for too long, why my relationships were devastated because of my fierce personality, why my morals and ethics seemed to be unique since ever even though I was raised in a Catholic School and Family.
I discovered that I am not a microcosm, I donā€™t have all four elements at my disposal, but one, or even two, while the rest escape me every time I get closer.
I thought about suicide countless times because I donā€™t feel like I belong here, in this plane of existence. And when I began finding things out, the dreams started, about the elemental dimension and itā€™s creatures, and I was for sure that my self isnā€™t human.

I would like to add that in the Hermetic Tradition, Men is supposed to be composed of the Five Element, Fire, Water, Air and Earth and Akasha at different Level, So If an Imbalance happen in the Elemental Composition of men problem such as Physical and Mental Health Problem can occur, Based on my Own Experience and my UPG, If your Incarnated in a Human Body, you are composed of the Five Element, But it is Possible that an Individual is mostly composed of an Particular Elements, such as Fire, Water and that will Affect his Character and Life in General, The Other Four Elements are present in him but to such a little extent that it is like they are not.

The Balancing of The Elements on a Microcosmic Level is an Important Step in Hermetic Training and this Step is often repeated again and Again throughout the Life of the Hermetist, because Certain Situation can Create an Imbalance in the Elemental Composition.

So I Believe, due to my Personal Experience that Being an ā€˜ā€˜Incarnated Elementalā€™ā€™ as meaning to be composed of only One Element or two, Like the Sylphe, the Djin, the Ondine the Gnome etcā€¦ is not Possible if your Living on the Physical Plane, since a the Entire Human Being, Physical, Mental, Soul etcā€¦ Is composed of the Five Elements.

So i Believe that people thinking that they are Incarnated Elemental, such as Sylphe, Djin etcā€¦ are only Composed mostly of an Element or two and this is the Reason why they feel often so attracted to this Particular Element and its Characteristic and that they Feel so Alien to this World or plane of Existence, They are composed of the Five Element but are so Imbalanced Elemantaly that they think otherwise.

I think that the remedy for that Sensation would be to Balance the Element Within, The Book, Initation into Hermetics, By Franz Bardon give good method for this.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the point. What makes the four elements coexist in harmony in a personā€™s body and life is the Akasha, the self, the soul of the human being. I donā€™t have one, mineā€™s different. I tried to practice Hermetics to deal and balance the four elements but every time I just got physically ill or seriously depressed. Depression also comes when I try to fit in. Itā€™s hard to understand when you try to see the logic in it, but it must be one. Iā€™ve met other people with the same problems and struggles concerning that matter, unable to use magick with certains sistems and/or formulas that requires balancing the four elements.

Itā€™s also interesting that the physical body resembles that of the elemental. Everything about me always screamed Puck, to the trickster personality to my facial expressions and body. Same with the others Iā€™ve met.

[quote=ā€œMadison Montgomery, post:1, topic:7881ā€]Hey guys, is there any incarnated elementals here?
We could be in touch and share information about this. How it is to you, and how this affect your magick, this kinda thing ;)[/quote]

Are your elemental depicted astrologically? Some people by astrology dont have certain elements.

I have all four elements in my astral map.

Madison, I understand, And Your Free to Believe what you want, What iā€™ve said is just my Personal Opinion based on my Exeperience, Your Opinion and Experience are as Valid as mine,

Since i Believe Reality is Subjective,

[quote=ā€œMadison Montgomery, post:1, topic:7881ā€]Hey guys, is there any incarnated elementals here?
We could be in touch and share information about this. How it is to you, and how this affect your magick, this kinda thing ;)[/quote]

I like this idea.
I did a meditation where I found I was an elf (yes this is an umbrella term and no not like a LOTR elf). I even ā€œchanneledā€ a lot of elvish language that I use now in my magick [kinda like Michael W. Fordā€™s Shadowtongue concept]

One day I was thinking about Wiccan magick, and how they need all the tools like chalices and candles and herbs, etc. I was also reading a lot about elves (fictional TV/vid games/books/movies as well as historical and mythological) and it said that whatever they make or touch is innately magickal and this is how I stopped using so many tools ā€“ I programmed my mind to believe that I am inherently magickal, that I do not need props and that whatever I touch and therefore, whatever I decree is to manifest simply because I say so because I have Faerie blood (I have lots of personal evidence for this to convince myself this is true and belief=reality)

I believe whether otherkin stuff and incarnated elementalism is true or not (we cannot verify how the universe works because it is wholly - at least to our knowledge - subjective)
So if we believe it to be completely true, then use it to your advantage!
It certainly makes everything magickal and fun and the results you get from magick when you believe you are a magickal creature are pretty amazing to say the least.
Knowing Iā€™m an elf (as weird as that sounds to say) helps me to connect closer with daemons because I am similar in a way to them ā€“ at least in the way I view daemons.

[quote=ā€œMephistor, post:5, topic:7881ā€]I would like to add that in the Hermetic Tradition, Men is supposed to be composed of the Five Element, Fire, Water, Air and Earth and Akasha at different Level, So If an Imbalance happen in the Elemental Composition of men problem such as Physical and Mental Health Problem can occur, Based on my Own Experience and my UPG, If your Incarnated in a Human Body, you are composed of the Five Element, But it is Possible that an Individual is mostly composed of an Particular Elements, such as Fire, Water and that will Affect his Character and Life in General, The Other Four Elements are present in him but to such a little extent that it is like they are not.

The Balancing of The Elements on a Microcosmic Level is an Important Step in Hermetic Training and this Step is often repeated again and Again throughout the Life of the Hermetist, because Certain Situation can Create an Imbalance in the Elemental Composition.

So I Believe, due to my Personal Experience that Being an ā€˜ā€˜Incarnated Elementalā€™ā€™ as meaning to be composed of only One Element or two, Like the Sylphe, the Djin, the Ondine the Gnome etcā€¦ is not Possible if your Living on the Physical Plane, since a the Entire Human Being, Physical, Mental, Soul etcā€¦ Is composed of the Five Elements.

So i Believe that people thinking that they are Incarnated Elemental, such as Sylphe, Djin etcā€¦ are only Composed mostly of an Element or two and this is the Reason why they feel often so attracted to this Particular Element and its Characteristic and that they Feel so Alien to this World or plane of Existence, They are composed of the Five Element but are so Imbalanced Elemantaly that they think otherwise.

I think that the remedy for that Sensation would be to Balance the Element Within, The Book, Initation into Hermetics, By Franz Bardon give good method for this.[/quote]

Thatā€™s interesting because Bardon also talks about in his books, ways for undines to go into a human body and how thatā€™s possible so that a magician can have a physical relationship with them and such.

Also William Mistele, who has practiced Bardonā€™s system for about 20 yrs. or so, claims to know many Undines, Slyphs and even aliens from other dimensions who have voluntarily incarnated in human bodies for purposes of the uplifting the human race as well as learning from them.

In fact I know of one who is a friend of mine on facebook.

Wild animals that would tear apart any normal human, come up to her peacefully and she pets them, because they are so calm in her presence and she knows how to talk to them and make them feel fulfilled.

Wolves, mountain lions, even Bull sharks that were swimming with her(which are known as very aggressive towards humans). They all not only are peaceful with her, they stay around her in a form of protection as long as sheā€™s with them. Itā€™s pretty cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

My (limited) understanding of this subject is that any elemental would have real problems incarnating in the physical realm full time, as this would be contrary to their true nature. By default, an elemental is unbalanced. This is not to say a human cannot be possessed by an elemental force, for a time unlimited only by their spiritual power. Such an individual would indeed show miraculous powers during this time, such as taming wild beasts, starting fires, causing rain and suchlike. If we simply look at the faces/forms of human beings you can see a tendency towards one particular element - this will show in their appearance and in their psychology. The soul will always be present (the anima/animus) but lets say the person is heavily ā€œearthā€ infused - then they are more likely to be atheist/materialist etc, or if fire more rebellious/luciferian etc. Of course one could also evoke/form a pact with an elemental - in which case the entity is, in a sense, still separate from the host but can be seen to work in tandem.

@lefthandedgoddess can we talk more about it? I feel almost the same way, but instead of Elf, Iā€™m a Fairy. People donā€™t really believe it and I donā€™t know how to talk about it without sounding weird.

Iā€™ve met two fae so far. Itā€™s entirely possible.