INCANTATION SUMMARY - I invite you to share all your incantations here :)

Days 7, 8, and 9:

On these days I’m not sure what I felt when I did the chant, however it is now the 10th day of the ritual and I will be doing it later tonight.

A feeling I have picked up on today is a feeling I have an extremely hard time putting into words. It simultaneously feels spiritual and vaguely physiological. “Change” doesn’t accurately describe it. It’s more like I feel I’m on an energetic cusp of becoming.

On another note I briefly wondered if I should not finish the ritual and thus abort the transformation. I had thought about doing a Buddhist mantra for enlightenment. I talked it over with my shadow and ultimately decided I’m going to finish what I’ve started. “The transformation only begins once 10 days of energetic accumulation have built up. Then the magic truly begins and you will see great change in yourself and your abilities” he said.

About the Buddhist mantra for enlightenment, I discussed it with both my Shadow and a relative and they both said virtually the same thing: That I can do both. Things are never so black and white. There is true power in that.

8 Likes

Can’t wait to read the 10th day

2 Likes

Well it has been 10 days. According to my shadow the transformation has begun.

He says this evolution will carry itself out in phases.

The first phase which is happening as of this post, is as the energy rises and flows through the body, the power of my innate magick ability will become drastically stronger. Shadow keeps saying right now that I should do some magick right after I’m done writing on here.

The second phase will be, as Shadow described, it about “Health”. As the power grows, the body’s functions will become optimized. This will also lead to an increase of metabolism, immune system power, and appetites (carnal and food oriented).

“The third phase will develop your strength (both physical and mental) and miraculous thaumaturgy in tandem. This is where you will find yourself doing things no ordinary man can. It is here you will reach a peak of power unrivaled by anyone on Earth and rivaling that of extra dimensional god forms, such as Buddhas and Enlightened beings.”

The biggest thing I feel right now is an innate feeling of “difference”. It’s very hard to describe but when I just make my myself still and focus on nothing I feel different in a way that I’m “denser” on the inside. Like more solid.

I’ll keep things updated. I’ll be doing some magick, so I’ll document that in the next post.

6 Likes

It’d be cool if you did a thread for this process and things you discover

1 Like

Yeah, I wonder if it’s okay if I like archive what I’ve written so far as a long post on its own thread and just add other posts from there. While the posts I made are connected to the incantation, I see your point about it being it’s own thing. Also they might eventually take up too much room here.

4 Likes

Mate, keep us updated. I decided to take the leap. I’ll start doing this tonight

2 Likes

Keep us informed, because I would love to know what abilities and powers come with this incantation. So, for what I know of Oni, they’re incredibly powerful in strength and endurance. That and causing disasters and punish wicked men. I would love to know what else they can do, more so would like to know what else they can do? Oh, do please warn us if this would cause folks to roid out and go berserk? Because the last thing we would want is to lose control with rage.

2 Likes

How long does each of these phases take?

1 Like

I asked my shadow and he said the phases can vary for each person, but that they are each roughly a week.

Just as a summary:
Phase 1 = Increase in your magickal power and accuracy as it is
Phase 2 = Health optimization
Phase 3 = Oni strength and Oni thaumaturgy

So in phase 1 after the 10 days of the ritual, he recommends to stop saying the incantation, let the energy flow naturally and practicing magick you already know each day and notice the increase in your power and accuracy.

7 Likes

Well I do look forward to hearing more about your metamorphosis.

1 Like

@anon55033742 How do you pronounce the incantation?

A-roo-seh-hey-zo At-la-ban-is-us Or-oohs

6 Likes

How’s your transformation going?

I’m on day 5.

2 Likes

Still on phase 1 of the transformation. Shadow has told me that this part of the transformation is not super exciting in the sense you don’t notice a ton of physical sensations or miraculous abilities developing. Rather this part is more subtle in the sense that the energy is slowing flowing through you. Nevertheless my shadow has been encouraging me to practice some magick I already know each day. This is to show me how much stronger it is getting.

As is true with a lot of occult phenomena there may not always SEEM to be much happening when in fact there is A LOT happening under the surface.

8 Likes

I shall not going to pay anythings?

Alright, completed my 10 days today. Felt some minor changes in the way I think over the last few days. Had a mild headache around day 5 / 6.

Going into phase 1.

3 Likes

Just curious, have you reached phase 2 yet?

1 Like

I believe he’s in phase 3 now.

can you make updates?

21 Likes