INCANTATION SUMMARY - I invite you to share all your incantations here :)

Yeah so as I said in an earlier post, the phases in terms of weeks are more so estimates. It can vary for each person.

I am however developing this weird denseness in one of my arms. At first I didn’t know what it was and then it hit me that it was part of the process. I theorize it must be the start of some muscle strengthening going on cause I have no idea what that would be otherwise. It’s like the muscle around the joint feels harder and more tender than normal.

2 Likes

@C.Kendall, I tried this one and I have to say it is very powerful, within minutes of starting to sing it, my entire body relaxed and I felt pressure on my forehead. Near the end of the video the darkness turned purple, and I saw flashes of many colors. Thank you. I hope you post more enchantments.

2 Likes

Do you need to be in a trance state to recite this? Also what are the words? I cant hear them properly. Thanks.

1 Like

I think it is not necessary to be in a trance, but the vibration of the words relaxed me a lot . the words are SANG KANG RAM’TAH VESIMAR,

4 Likes

Can I activate sigils of Chaos Magick? And what is your source? Thanks

1 Like

I only clicked on it out of curiosity. I wasnt in darkness… but as soon as the mantra started I felt sleepy, heart palpitations, happiness (like something negative was clearing out of me) and a sense that I was at the right place at the right time.
I got a vision too at the end. I saw my eyes turning black and I could look into darkness. Also my 3rd eye projecting some sort of a light that was black and it was like an xray vision/laser light.
I am feeling cold now. Like if the temperature just dropped suddenly
So strange but so good.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Any updates on the transformation?

3 Likes

Well my magick felt stronger when I was finished doing the 10 days. Definitely felt transformed after the 10 days but for some reason the feeling faded later. My best guess is that this exercise may require more regular recitations, like I mentioned the energy can be more in sync with some people than others.

3 Likes

Yes, the same happened with me.

1 Like

I agree also I did it like a month ago and I feel like the effect faded.

1 Like

From Embrosewyn Tazkuvel books

Word of power: Ezavant

To open orbs

2 Likes

What is this WOP used for?

Welcome @Matthew1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practised, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

It’s supposed to “create a bubble of warmth and light”, (excerpt from words of power and transformation). I don’t think it has any practical use.

Update on the Oni transformation incantation:

I recently channeled another incantation that is supposed to make the Oni transformation happen even faster. My shadow’s advice for this one is to chant 100 times a day (more if you want to) until you start seeing results. I’ve already been chanting this mantra at least 10 times a day but starting today I’m going to commit to 100 a day.

The incantation is Adaglarusso Orus (Ah-dag-lar-roos-oh Or-oos)

I did have this brief but interesting experience the other night before I went to bed when I chanted it. My throat kind of buzzed weirdly. From what I gather it was my throat chakra responding to the energy of the incantation.

I’ll keep things posted.

14 Likes

Do you have to vibrate this or could you whisper it or vibrate mentally?

1 Like

I chant it out loud and also try to vibrate it in my gut. When I finished 100 chants the other day my eyes began to itch like crazy and my nose was running down my face. It has quite a-lot of power to it.

1 Like

The Three Chants and Incantation To Call Upon The Spirit of King Paimon, Straight Outta my Book.

• Enn: Linan tasa jedan Paimon
  • Demonic Song: yehtz itz nama’rel nema Paimonious
  • Chant of the Azure Lord: dekz amalis tah’mah azur nama Paimonion
19 Likes

I fire you, but that shameless plug though the information is super useful made me giggle. Good luck with the new book!

2 Likes

Marketing is an art and its meant to be shameless haha.

4 Likes