INCANTATION SUMMARY - I invite you to share all your incantations here :)

I vibrated it twice and it burns like I scalded my spinal cord in lava wtf

3 Likes

It’s powerful stuff

3 Likes

Yeah I did do it actually. It was late so I only did one set but during it I became hot (as in very warm, no pun intended) :grin:

The power is strong with this one!

1 Like

Dang I just chanted it last time. I’ll make sure to vibrate it today!

@anon55033742

Honestly my first thought on this is that your dark self gave this to YOU and that it wouldn’t work for anyone else. … And then I tried Just a few rounds of it…and I feel like I’ve had a caffeine overdose. Well done!

10 Likes

Thanks. That’s pretty cool how it gave you a power buzz like that. For me it made me sweat and feel hot. My dark self says I’ll feel the buzz soon, I guess after a bit more practice and vibration. He said continuing down this path (practice with the incantation) I will “attain great power”.

5 Likes

A chant i channeled from Asmodeus.

As far as i understood, it gives insight in the energetic mechanisms of warfare…

AESHMA AAPEKH AMEN
TSUPEK HO O’ME HAL GHUL
RACHA AL GHUL
TSO MEH PAR (or PA’AR) AAKHEN

10 Likes

this seems like a joke but it was an incantation of the demonic spirit of Delrium, Delliose, and a two pronged attack on some butt pirate i knew as a buddy for the lulz.

4 Likes

oh shit wrong link .\ i meant to psot this. too much concrete in me.

2 Likes

Inquired my Shadow Self about Telekinesis and he gave me this incantation/mantra. I’ve tried it a little bit (just channeled it today, he said these things can take time, haven’t used it as a mantra yet). What he said was that you can use this as both a vocal command during an attempted TK movement or as a mantra to raise telekinetic power which he said it works better as.

Anyway, here it is if you want to try it:

Atalana Mashana Orus

Pronounced pretty much exactly as spelled, though at one point during channeling the use of the H in the second word was a bit ”foggy”. Not sure if it’s supposed to be silent or something, just my psychic impression.

15 Likes

What technique did you use? I’ve been trying it every day and I haven’t quite felt the power buzz other people have reported feeling.

1 Like

Like any chant you must “touch it with your will”. Chant from the hara, not the throat. imbue it with the fire of your being

5 Likes

Thanks. Makes me think of the term “passion”.

2 Likes

I wish you could be helping with prounction guard, on how to chant this mantras like voice recording, I am so worried about my prounction

I am trying to create recordings of these incantations, like subliminals. Anyone know of a way to make them more potent? I’m not sure if the subliminal form is as strong as just chanting them yourself.

4 Likes

To gift misfortune. View the target with your minds eye

"Stumble, stumble,
Fall and tumble,
Dont be afraid to take a spill,
Rolling down that rocky hill.

Repeat many times

10 Likes

Hey there who has the other formula to summon Angels?

1 Like

You can write them down, record your voice and play it, … :slight_smile:

Nature by the way is an epic place to experience more fully what magick does

2 Likes

Listen to yourself reading it on a loop while you sleep.

Chant it along with the recording, vibrate the sounds with strong intent. Also you can read it to yourself in the mirror while looking into your own eyes.

4 Likes

Yes, I’ve already done that. I mean to say that when recorded and on playback like a subliminal, the power seems a lot less then when you’re vibrating it yourself.

Not to worry.

1 Like