INCANTATION SUMMARY - I invite you to share all your incantations here :)

Dude, as I said in your thread, just search for healing mantras. Micah has posted two.

3 Likes

I’m going to look for my friend, I’m sorry

2 Likes

Can you direct me to where I can read more about the Pulsua Spells, please? I’ve done a search and it didn’t turn up anything useful.

2 Likes

whats your experience on the incantation,how did you feel and how to use its power,please tell me.

1 Like

Anyone given an incantation by King Purson to call upon him fast?

3 Likes

Does this improve the outcome of the ritual for a faster manifestation and bigger?

1 Like

No it calls the forces of the the abyss to help in many ways like

Summon abyssmic spirits and spirits of darkness like the shadow legions of azazel the nether Lords like ant’harratu.

5 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Chant to increase your will… use when pushing power
Za arel itz ah ma tun
Za arel itz ma ta un

Courtesy of Belial

23 Likes

Words of power for Black Fire
Kalizahn Octigahn

Words to activate Smoke
Kirosho Kirasha
Kitisho Kirasha

Curtesy of Azazel

16 Likes

Please see how these work I only got them the other t night

5 Likes

This looks awesome, but what happens when you form a relationship with your dark self? Can it help empower and teach you? Is that correct?

1 Like

It is probably a part of your Shadow since Azazel initiates one on the path of Shadow work/Shadow sorcery.
I will try this since i highly trust Azazel with these matters.
Thanks for this, @Hermes !

3 Likes

Chant i channeled from Aeshma/Asmodeus/Asmoday a while ago.
This summons a slightly more feminine and very unique aspect of the entity:

AESHER AYKEN AESHMADAY

11 Likes

I have not worked with Azazel yet, but would I still be able to make contact with my Shadow with this technique even if I haven’t worked with Azazel up to this point? I’m assuming our dark ascended selves are already an aspect we have within ourselves in the same way the “Higher Self” is described in many traditions, so I’m not sure contacting Azazel prior to doing the exercise would be necessary. Any thoughts?

1 Like

There are many ways to make contact with your Shadow.
The path i do with Azazel is one of the many.
Good sources are Egyptian magic, mythology and alchemy, most Asian esoteric systems, Japanese martial arts, authors like Alexander Dray, Kenneth Grant, Don Webb to name a few have written about this topic too…

4 Likes

Thanks! I’m going to go ahead with the method Hermes presented. He would have probably said something if there was a requisite working to do beforehand.

1 Like

Good luck!

2 Likes

Yeah so I did the ritual and got into contact with my dark self. Out of curiosity I asked him for an incantation to help attain superhuman power and interestingly he said he did know several incantations for such power (eg. developing siddhi like abilities) but that most of them would be dangerous for someone at my current level of development.

I pressed him further on this and he gave me one that would work for me now.

This was the incantation:

Odomshay Mikahina (Odd-om shay Mica high-na)

To be chanted twice in sets of 6 or 7 (eg. Saying it twice 6 or 7 times for a total of either 12 or 14. Though you can do as many sets of 6 or 7 as you like.

He said progress would come in “a week perhaps”

And what it does is causes energy to soak your “psychic nerves” (meridians is what I’m assuming he meant) and the chakras.

Try it and see what happens!

20 Likes

Or you try them yourself first :yum:

5 Likes