INCANTATION SUMMARY - I invite you to share all your incantations here :)

2 Likes

You might want to check out this youtube channel for more, there are a lot lot lot…! (did I mention there were a lot?? :-p ) Enjoy! :slight_smile:

6 Likes
5 Likes

I love your replies everyone! I’m ‘flabbergasted at the possibilities’ :slight_smile:
it’s even handier than pushing a button…

About the last video I posted: the youtube channel has even more, and ‘satan and sons’ youtube channel as well :slight_smile: lllllllloooootsssss!

3 Likes

An incantation for calling forth the element of water, “Aquila de ahfilla, ofee’alah tal be ahla.”

Just a random thing that came to me.

14 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra has listed Azazel’s Incantations for healing

Its amazing.

25 Likes

Incantation Of Manual Malleable Reality.

This incantation was given to me not in demonic language, nor angelic but a whole other spiritual language entirely.

Given to me by Antahartu, right hand demon of Azazel, the cloaked figure who taught high preists and sorcerer’s in Egypt.

" Gu’linkah Ves Dedaye
San’tula Bermenz Stat’atah
Lekames Ju’ganzah ".

He explains in order to manifest something in reality sometimes there may be many obstacles working against your goal manifesting.

Think of it not so much as reality fighting back but instead resisting.

So recite this incantation over 40 times before performing a ritual, it makes this realm more weaker, easier to manipulate and change.

The many recitations has energetic reasons as well acts as a lesson of discipline which this demon is fond off.

This language is has had many names.

“Venomous Breath”, “Serpents Tongue”, “Forbidden Tongues”.

It’s highly potent and should only be used in situations when you feel you absolutely need it.

91 Likes

Hi guys which incantations can be used to awaken psychic senses.

5 Likes

You will find an incantation in the Angelic tongue for the astral senses here:

21 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

This has an incantation for love. And a powerful one at that :wink:

12 Likes

The ritual was intense I was consumed by darkness

12 Likes

Incantation to open the stellar and celestial empire realm
Channeled from lucifer

“alakash
Manurvava
Aalakama
Zaranta
Karanta”

16 Likes

phew…
blown away****** My oh my, you guys are
A----- MA ------ ZING! each and everyone of you! :smiley:
friggin’ A -! thank you so immensely much for your ongoing contributions, and thank you to all the beings that provides those as well! :slight_smile: :smile: ENDLESS SMILE! :smiley:

I am using my phone’s sound recorder and then rename them with a title that gives a short description+which entity{('s) force it boosts me from}

11 Likes

Hi @Yberion,
Can you explain this one in a bit more detail? How does one use it and for what purpose exactly. For example: Can I open chakras by chanting Jajuji repeatedly?
Thanks.

2 Likes

thanks, truly superb!!! :slight_smile:

Is M"i"chek like the name M"i"tch (?) :slight_smile:

Mee-chek.

2 Likes

thanks a bunch! :smiley: !

so you put it on youtube? :slight_smile:

supreme! Would you be willing to share your link if you please?

Thanks for your amazing input! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have my 5 demons I am working with for focus. Why 5? Why not. I see each of the 72 as part of the keys that should be worked with. Like a skill chart or equalizer bar each needs to be worked with to click the tumbler on the lock. Atm, the bard for me are very low but I’ve put a lot into Buer.

So I have different tiers from 1-5 but my 5 tier star is:
5 Demon Teachers: (Pentacle)

1. Buer (Erato on ca Buer anon)
  2. Focolar (En Jedan on ca Focalor)
  3. Murmur (Vefa mena Murmur ayer)
  4. Aim (Ayer avage secore Aim)
  5. Orobas (Jedan tasa hoet naca Orobas)

After Lucifer (Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer)

I go to Buer and try to recall the rest. Should be easy but my memory isn’t great.

I invite the spirits or influence of their vibration, essence, knowledge into my mind, body, and soul.

I’ve been doing this for several nights. I tried to take last night off but I got pulled in for a quickie. It seems more sexual than anything and obsession takes place without me thinking (or it’s light possession).

It’s generally euphoria so if invoking demons are drugs it’s rather potent and addictive. I seem to ponder philosophy more though. Now that Orobas is in the field with me I’m hoping more truth is revealed.

9 Likes