Azazel's Incantations for healing

Khayman ,

I dont know if you were joking or not but that was funny.
Not the torture or the misfortune of being kidnapped,
But the tinnitus…the unlikliest of problems after a kidnap and torture session.

Arianna,
You can try it out on me if you like.

Hello there, I would be interested in some healing if possible. I been suffering from depression for awhile now and hope to shake some of it off.

1 Like

I’m interested in this; blockages and finances in my case

Try this one :slight_smile: A Rite for Health and Vitality (Cernunnos + Damkina) – V.K. Jehannum

3 Likes

alot of people have had good success with the incantations. …so i think i may just post them for everyone. as long as it doesn’t break any forum rules?

4 Likes

well here it is:
some have used to candle to focus and this morning i just recieted it over and over several times…i was experiencing symptoms of food poisoning so this really helped. its also helped some others recently.

here it is:
Al Shinot
Al Mikayliyam
Al tash Lon
Al Lavanta
Al Michek

Hopefully it will help some of you guys as well.
~ arianna :rose:

41 Likes

As one of the ones it being given to it actually worked really well for me.

my ankle got hit and, was in a lot of pain and now I can barely feel it but I know it’s bruised so yea it works.

6 Likes

Hello. May I ask how to you use the incantantion(s)? I don’t know if Al Shinot, Al Mikayliya, Al tash Lon , Al Lavanta, Al Michek is just one incantations or they or separate incantations ? If they are separated incantations for what purpose you use wich?

Thanks.

1 Like

It’s one …I would say repeat while focusing on a candle flame…or touching the part of the body that needs healing

3 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: Does it have limits? Like can i used it for minor flu or depression?

I have used that incantation like 200 times now - It works pretty well
Thanks,Ari

4 Likes

Aww, your welcome!

2 Likes

@bksol, I don’t see why not. It seems to cover a wide range of health issuses.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your time and answers :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem. I enjoy helping others.

3 Likes

can you heal mY Infection

You should be able to focus on a candle flame…repeat the incantation and heal yourself.

Try it a few times and see.

3 Likes

ok thanks

1 Like

If not get back to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

do sou feel wome strange ell and energy after incatation if you prounance it wrong can it kill you