In Your Blood Readings from Rainbow

I’ll be you preforming a couple of readings for some of my clients, and I figured I’d see if anybody here wants a free “in your blood” reading from yours truly🖤

I always pick the top 3 supernatural blood ties I sense within you, and I tell you about the ancestor you have connected to that blood tie, an if it is on the material or paternal side.

If you’re interested just reply. I’m going to pick two names at random from a hat old fashioned style. Readings will take 48hrs ish and will be sent via msg, as I’m sure those who want a reading don’t want their supernatural DNA publicly shared.
You can always decide to share later, ofc.

:rainbow:Karma

Hail thy self :raised_hands:

17 Likes

I would love a reading, please! :black_heart:

2 Likes

Hi Rainbow I’m interested :innocent:

1 Like

Sounds interesting, I’d like one please!

2 Likes

I’d appreciate one!

2 Likes

@Rainbow this is awesome, thank you for doing this.

Please count me in, I’d love to get one.

2 Likes

First time i’m hearing about something like that. Very interested, count me in.

2 Likes

This sounds pretty interesting.

I’ll give it a go

2 Likes

Throwing my hat in the ring

Or my name in the hat :smiley: x

2 Likes

All of you have been added🖤if I hearted your comment, you have been added into ze drawing.

I’ll keep this open until Monday to give ppl time to enter. I’m planning to drawing the winners on Tuesday the 24th. ^.^

I’m excited!!

:rainbow:Karma

8 Likes

Oh sounds interesting ! I would love one :smiley:

1 Like

I’m increasing the giveaway to choosing three names at random instead of jusf two.
It seems this is a new type of reading for most, so I wanna share more!:black_heart:

3 Likes

Ah, I would love that.

1 Like

Soubds interesting, I will throw my name in the hat as well.

1 Like

I would like a reading :blush:

1 Like

I’m interested!! :heart:

1 Like

Everyone who has responded has already been thrown into the hat! ^.^ My riddler cosplay hat to be exact :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :green_heart:

I’m closing the entries on Monday the 24th @ midnight pst. I’ll film the actual drawing and post it here too so we can all see who wins in action.

You guys are awesome🖤

I decided to pick 3 names instead of two as well.

:rainbow:Infernal Blessings

8 Likes

I would like to get a reading too.

1 Like

Hi Rainbow, yes please throw my name into the riddler’s hat :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If I’m not too late could you throw me in, this seems really fun

2 Likes