Me too

1 Like

Yes please if I’m not too late. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello! Rainbow :rainbow:. I think I will be taking this one. I am in

1 Like

I am interested

1 Like

I don’t know if I can still join but I’d love a reading!

1 Like

Wow, that’s super intresting! I really hope to have a chance! :grin:If possible, of course :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Throw me in the hat!

1 Like

Hi i know i am pretty late

But would love one
Many tnx

1 Like

Inot the Riddler’s hat you all go🖤

On Monday the 24th at midnight pst, I will close the entries, draw the names, and post the results. ^.^

I’m so glad everyone is interested in my In Your Blood Readings🥰I’ll have to do another giveaway for 3 more next month perhaps.

:rainbow:Hail thyself

14 Likes

I’d like one.

2 Likes

I would like one as well :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for offering!
Sounds interesting- if still accepting, can you please also add my name to the hat?
:heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

I’d like to be added to if this is still open.

2 Likes

It is indeed still open until midnight pst tonight. So I will be posting the results in a little over 12 hrs and then I will ask the winners to dm me🖤

Infernal Blessings :fire:

3 Likes

In that case, I’m game. I’ll throw my name I. The hat too. Thanks for giving enough time for people to get in on the draw. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem🥰 That’s the exact reason I keep it opened for a bit. When I miss free readings I’m like “oh nooooos!” So I wanted to give everybody time to enter.

I’m excited so many ppl are interested! So, I’ll definitly be doing another giveaway drawing next month🖤

Into the hat you gooooo!

7 Likes

The entries are closed, I will post the results in the afternoon when I am free. ^.^

:rainbow:Karma

6 Likes