In Search of Direction on Order of Qliphothic Invocations

To Asenath Mason: I’m working with your book Qliphothic Invocations and Evocations, and I’m currently about to start working with the sphere of A’ Arab Zaraq. Could you please advise me on what order to perform the invocations?

I had planned on starting with the invocation of Baal, simply because this is presented first, then when ready, moving on to the joint invocation of Baal and Venus Illegitima. I thought I should leave the invocation of Venus Illegitima till last, because in the book, you say that one should “keep working with her until you feel fully balanced and ready to proceed to the workings of the next Qlipha”.

I understand that these are not one off workings, and I’ve been spending considerable time working with each god and goddess up to this point. I also understand that the time spent in each Qlipha is an individual matter, but I’m confused as to how I should proceed with A’ Arab Zaraq, particularly the order of the invocations. I would very much appreciate your help and insight with this.

1 Like

@Asenath_Mason has not posted here since 2018. You might get a quicker response at her website.

http://ascendingflame.com/contact.html

1 Like

Thanks, I didn’t realise that.

1 Like