In Regards of Lord Wytch Queen Hekate

If thats the relationship you want with her. Ok.

1 Like

First of all she’s a goddess not a lord. Not that titles matter that much, but it’s a predominately feminine energy you are dealing with. It’s good to keep that in mind.

You do give out a sense of doubt and self loathing sometimes. Especially when you go on your tangents/ rants.
I might be wrong, perhaps. But if I’m not wrong. First, you are not alone. There are more out there that feel inadequate and maybe feel that the bad parts outweigh the good parts.
Work on that maybe in honor of The Goddess.
Or rather work on anything regarding some sort self development, especially when your intuition nudges you in those directions while in ritual devoted to her.

I won’t pretend to have this tight connection and great knowledge about Hecate, but I do have a bit of a sense of the current.
Devotion and physical appeasements are fine and valued. You can spend your days in worship and devotion, she just won’t give you much attention if you are not showing to be worthy of it. If you want that connection and that attention…Being worthy of the attention of a goddess means becoming someone who can proudly show the connection to that goddess and bear her mark. Becoming a better version of your true self. It means actual, real sacrifice. Doing the things that are hard to do, in order to improve yourself. Letting go of things that hurt to let go of, but are necessary to lose in order to evolve. All in her honor and perhaps by her guidance.

That’s the sacrifice that is usually highly welcomed and respected by any deity or spirit.

5 Likes

As noted, she’s a lady as I understand it. “Lady” is the feminine form of “Lord” in the English language. If English is not your first language this is an understandable mistake.

In my experience, it’s the attitude you bring with the offering that matters. You can’t just buy her off.

That’s good… But this is contradicted when you also say:

Maybe you should ask her if she would accept your submission, then, if you don’t want to just force your desires on her… you will want to get her consent for this type of relationship as a matter of courtesy. For many entities it’s not acceptable: they want to see you ascend, not grovel, but my contact with Hecate suggest to me she doesn’t really care as long as she gets what she wants as well.

This bears repeating, it’s very solid advice. .

5 Likes

Hecate is a complicated being. She is often misunderstood by Wiccans to be a goddess of love and light, although in my experience she is very dark.

9 Likes

And EVERY time I petition, or attempt to summon or Invoke her…I only acknowledge her dark, and witchcraft aspects

Maybe you should just breathe, and start over. Reach out to her respectfully minus all these rants, it’s very confusing.

You should try to be very clear about what you want from this relationship with her and what you are will to give in return. If you want to be submissive to her that’s fine but what is your goal from it? Just the gratification of a Dominant sub relationship , do you want to be under her wing while you’re subbing to her to learn witchcraft and magick ? What’s the long goal? Is this permanent or for a set amount of time?

If you are not giving a clear picture of what your are wanting then it’s gonna be hard for her to do anything in you direction.

You aren’t going through all this trouble for nothing. There is something on some level that you want so be clear about it.

And she will most likely want something. Though, it maybe something you are already offering.

2 Likes

I KNOW!
It Ain’t Fuckin possible for any Fuckin Deity to owe a human shit…IT AIN’T FUCKIN Possible :grin:

…I offered her blood and apologized for any possible thing I could have done to offend Hekate

??? :face_with_diagonal_mouth::face_with_diagonal_mouth::face_with_diagonal_mouth::face_with_diagonal_mouth::face_with_diagonal_mouth: …FUCK! Just…FUCK!

I thought they liked it when those earth persons grovel at them…my mistake

Becoming a better version of your true self. It means actual, real sacrifice. Doing the things that are hard to do, in order to improve yourself. Letting go of things that hurt to let go of, but are necessary to lose in order to evolve. All in her honor and perhaps by her guidance.

…So…What if I perform Exorcisms on myself
(I’ll Excorcise and Destroy whatever parts of my personality that she doesn’t like…and make way for the…whatever Hekate Specifically wants from me personally…

Hekate doesn’t want me to force my desires on her

I want to know her

I’ll offer her anything she wants… I’m getting ready to sacrifice to her something from me that can never be replaced…

My whole thing is witchcraft, Magick, Occultism,.and Dark Spiritual Practices…I’ve been kind of wanting to ask her for Magickal Empowerment…and to ease certain Magickal abilities

1 Like

Do you wear a necklace with a sigil or something that represents Hekate?

1 Like

Consistently? No.
I carry a pendant called Hekate’s labyrinth around
(I know you know what it is)
and a skeleton key
Evey once in awhile I get a string long enough to gp around my neck I tie 3-13 knots in it while saying her name or saying on of her Magickal Chants.
I WANT to wear them as a necklace though…in fact I’ll turn them into necklaces tomorrow

Now I DO wear 2 moonstones and I amethyst which I’ve offered to Hekate on multiple occasions…these are necklaces…I only use moonstone and amethyst for offering to Hekate

1 Like

…Thank You…I didn’t think it was any part significant to Hekate…I didn’t think It had any power in it even though I tried to place power or enchant these pendants…Also I wasn’t always pleased with the handwowrk…so I stopped…Also sometimes I got unclean water on the string so I had to dismember the necklaces and start over…I preferred making these amulets on Saturdays because I knew…or heard that Saturdays are ruled by Hekate

@RavenClaw HOWEVER because you’re telling me this information…I’m going to start back wearing them as necklaces and not just carrying them in my hands…unless Hekate says other wise…It’s not like I can hear her…

1 Like

I think you’re hearing her pretty clearly.

1 Like

…really?