In an old place while travelling, need help with going back to see it in its prime

Hey all,

So I have been travelling around recently, and I’m in a place where there is so much old history and it’s getting to the point where I must see for myself what it was like back then.

The place is mainly a ship yard for trade back in the day, but I cannot explain how amazing it is to see all these beautiful designs in their art, land, and culture.

I would like some recommendations on how best I can go back and view it.

I’ve been getting good at practicing meditations suggested in EA Koettings ‘Questing after visions,’ and have been consistently phasing in and out of my body whilst dreaming but haven’t fully come out yet.

Are there any beings that can aid me in going back to remote view the location I am in?

Any ideas as well to help!

Thanks, Spojiec

Go for detail. So you build a picture like a jigsaw puzzle, and each piece is very detailed. So if there’s, say, a particular thing on a ship, hone in that and describe it as if it was the target. Instruct your subconscious to describe the thing and write down the impressions you get. Then move to the next piece. Keep going and you get a lot of info.

1 Like