In a dream I found out one of my female classmates got raped

As the title says I had a dream where I found out one of my female classmates was raped when she was younger.

I remember that she told me to “shut the fuck up” in the dream when we were walking together, I was also carrying 4 or 3 mirrors. I noticed the mirrors when I was in the restroom and a man talked to me about something I can’t recall. I looked down and there they were.

I’d like to know what this dream means. I have recently not been caring much for dream interpretation but this dream has been on my mind for a couple days now.

Thanks in advance :pray:

3 Likes

it might have been a message to tell you just that

On the chance your friend actually did get raped, im really sorry :frowning:

3 Likes

Just in case you weren’t aware, there is a thread created for this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dreams aren’t meant to be taken at face value. They’re our mind’s way of trying to send a message while we sleep. Sometimes, the message may come from an entity.

Rape dreams can indicate that the dreamer is having insecurities or has the feeling of not being in control.

3 Likes

I had dreams of people been raped and in physical reality, they had suffered something physically (not rape though) however it also came down to insecurities I was dealing with personally.