Improving fitness with Ares, Greek God of War

Hi guys, I just wanted to tell everyone who’s trying to change their physique to work with the Greek God of War, Ares.
He’s been helping me with this matters for over a month I’m feeling great. I’m stronger, leaner, I run faster and further…
Don’t get me wrong, you still have to put some effort in your workouts and diet, but Ares will make everything easier. I can tell this since I’ve been a fitness fan for quite a while, and I can tell the difference between working with him and not working at all. He really helps making a difference.

Hail Ares!

32 Likes

Can you say how you work with him?

2 Likes

You can do a similar thing in the Voudon tradition with the Loa for strength. You just invite them to come into your life and consciousness before a workout, run, etc.

2 Likes

You need to use his Orphic Hymn, just chanted it with passion until you feel his pressence. You should also offer him some blood on his sigil.
Here you can find his Hymn.

https://www.theoi.com/Text/OrphicHymns2.html#64

I should add that since Ares is the god of war, he’s going to help with combat sports (MMA in my case), I mean, he’s helping me improve my body for this, as well as making me better in the sport. For other sports maybe it’s better to try with Hermes since he’s also the god of athletes.

12 Likes

Does he do this for women

You could.
For the same results you probably want to work with Artemis for fitness, Ares is a bit too…masculine.
For martial arts go with Athena.

5 Likes

to be honest I don’t know since I don’t know any woman who had tried. Like Silent said, Ares might be too masculine but you could try if you want.

2 Likes

Atremis i haven’t met her perhaps she would be willing
Thanks for the advice

Would Abaddon or any of the Loa do this as well?

How can I ask ares for a request ? And please give more detail on how you work with him ?

2 Likes

Hello and welcome.

This forum has just a few rules. But those are important. So, please, introduce yourself in a new thread, in the appropiate subforum (Introductions, new magicians)

2 Likes

I did Ares hymn 3 times and I asked him to help me pass my physical fitness test and let me tell you I haven’t ran in a while so when I took it. I ran and passed I was so surprised I ran 2 miles with out stopping and did it in a good amount of time. Thank you Ares God Of War. By the way this is the first time on working with him. Let me know how else i Can work with Ares

5 Likes

He is one bad ass dude. I wish more people would work with him. I have worked with him on a love spell.

3 Likes

What sigil do you use? Theres a few ones out there

Wow love spell ? How did that workout can you tell me what was the love spell ? And how to perform it using Ares ?

I’m interested as to how you would work with Ares in a love spell as well. He wouldn’t be the first entity to spring to mind for this, but the idea intrigues me.

1 Like

What’s his sigil? The planetary glyph of Mars or something else? He only helps with martial sports or he could help with gym results too? Many thanks.

This is good to know and doesn’t at all surprise me. I’ve been on the look out for a deity whose aligned to physical prowess and not just a’butcherin’ shit on the battlefield.

I can’t believe that no one here mentioned that in Greek mythology Ares was the father of all Amazons. He was their patron god right up there with Artemis.

Considering this, I believe that not only would he be willing to work any female who wants to get swole and kick more ass, he would probably think it’s awesome and before you know it he’ll convince you to try some insane bare-knuckle underground bloodsport. :rofl:

Seriously though, in mythology Ares had a pretty good relationship with most of the women around him–especially noteworthy when you consider how sexist Greek culture could be. He was known for royally fucking up rapists, too. I’d definitely call on his influence if you wanted to take up self-defense.

I do a quick protein shake spell

I’ll invoke the some gods like Enki, Thor, Osiris etc.

And also Spider-Man, super man and black panther, I like to merge them and they told me to visualize the physique I want in the protein shake, like a hologram or XRay vision

I’ve noticed overtime my body has changed into the shape i wanted and I also noticed I build muscle much faster than the dudes that have been working out for years longer than myself

People say it’s genetics but people don’t understand magick and spirits also affect your genetics

There’s a level of shapeshifting involved too in my work. When I workout they want me to disregard my bodys current state and they want me to feel and visualize as if I’m already in the state I desire, this speeds up the process a lot, but other than that they also give instructions here and there and different techniques to hit muscles better etc.

Yoga and qigong also help because it activates the meridians and the muscles so you hit the spots better and if you breath cosmic chi into your body you’ll become very very strong, I did this once and I lifted 3x my usual weight, the strength is about the muscle at least to an extent, it’s more about the level of energy flow, having that type of power flowing through the body will definitely increase performance and results