Improve psychic abilities and mediumship

Has anyone tips on how to improve psychic abilities? Breathwork, meditation?, Entities/Angels? I’m somewhat claircognizant and clairsentient now when I’m older but
I remember when I was very much clairvoyant as a kid and could even see spirits and beings astrally with my physical eyes. It sometimes scared me so much that it shut down, along with growing up with the typical impotent food, water, + fluoride we consume.

I have tried decalcifying my pineal gland, but it’s complicated. A complete diet change (vitamins that rebuild enamel, etc.) Also, research because otherwise, I’m afraid I would get caries in my teeth even if I don’t eat candies, drink, etc.

Thank you!

We have collected a bunch of our member tutorial for this here:

Unless you try fasting? which is free, uncomplicated and the most effective healing and preventative health measure available. Maybe check out the Phoenix Protocol by August Dunning. I’ve now done that 3 times, and as an occultist you do see improvements in energy block clearing, healing of calcifications and spiritual contact. I used to saltwater fast but the dry fasting is way better, even if you only do a half a day.

2 Likes

Thank for answering. I have fasted before 5:2 method but it kinda messed up my metabolism overtime even if I only do it a few times I’m very prone towards iron deficiency also, but I will try it again. I once did a paracitic cleansing that messed me up big time and I got a herxheimer rection and developed a chronic disease, this was when I first (unknowingyl) fell into the tunnels of Set I think, so it scared me off doing it again.

It’s not a panacea. If you’re very ill it’s best to keep it light. However the studies say that you don’t get herxheimer reactions on DRY fasting, only water, and detox diets like juice “fasting” which isn’t ffasting at all and can actually be very harmful. In the work of Dr Filonov, you fast or your don’t, in between doesn’t generate the same body processes and isn’t good.

You might also find as I did that as you repeat you chip away at these chronic issues so it gets easier and easier. You also get more at adapted and that makes it easier too.

1 Like

It’s been almost five years now and the condition has become better, it was much worse in the beginning. I believe the dead endotoxins collected in my bloodstream somehow disturbed the harmony in my uterus during menstruation and I developed endometriosis. The immun system is suposed to clean up wandering uterus cells, but now its in malfunction. I also had “lunatic dreams” of the collective consciousness of the dying bacteria that I would not get rid of them.Very interesting that doctors don’t know what causes secondary dysmenorria and endometriosis but for me, I know its connected spiritually to the sacral area, ancestral female domestic abuse, the tunnels of Set crusifiction that causes imbalance to the immun system’s white blood cells (aka “spirit male angels”), and physically the bacteria/parasite toxification that in turn effects the epidermic DNA. Qliphotic energies ( like the spider goblins in lord of the rings) speed up or brake loose underlying diseases, weaknesses or malfunction in the body.

1 Like

That sounds like a good amount to clear, between the parasites, imbalances, blocks, blood issues and all these being enhanced by the parasites that like it like that, I can see why your psychic ability is reduced. It’s also not in the parasites interests for you to see them very well.

If this was me, and knowing what I know after a couple of decades of working on issues, I would personally ease slowly into intermittent and dry fasting, maybe working up to 3 day fasts that I “pulse”, maybe 3 days every two weeks, paying attention to no sugar no refined carbs no seed oils in the refeeds.

I reported in another post somewhere, I cleared astral parasites I didn’t even know I had after my last dry fast in March (I did 9 days), and that’s after 15 years experience with up to 20 day water fasts that didn’t do that. The result is a kinder, more optimistic me with much lighter mood. :slight_smile: I’m not saying it’s the solution here but maybe something to look into.

I also do qigong for energy body clearing, which has always helped. But you have to actually do it enough, it’s not as easy and “don’t eat or drink today” and you have to make the time, get into the right headspace etc.

1 Like

When you fasted for 9 days you must drunk water right? Or is it better to dry fast for 24 hours a few times?

No, not this time. I have done 3 water fasts of 20 days and many shorter, but it depletes your electrolytes so you have to take salts with it, and it still reduces your nutrients.

But the biggest difference between water and dry, is that dry fasting mobilises millions of stem cells for 100s of different types of tissues including undifferentiated ones, to replace the shitty cells you just killed. So your whole body rejuvenates with younger cells, that have longer telomere lengths and less DNA methylation, so they work better and the diseased cells get to go away.

I think, that should include your uterine cells that are in the wrong places.

So for me, this was a 9 day “soft dry fast”. In this case, the body breaks down fat and other weak cells, including tumor cells and loose skin, and scars (yup, my scars I’ve had for decades are disappearing) and uses them for food. A far cell is 1/3 energy and 2/3 water, plus nutrients, so the body destroys them to get at that water, energy and nutrients.

Ergo you can’t do this if you don’t carry at least 10 to 20 lb of extra fat to use, like a camel really, for food. People who are thin with chronic disease will build up fat stores specially to do this, and “pulse” or repeat until the healing is done, also called “fractional fasting”.

In the Dr Filonov work he calls it “Healing Abstinence” and he breaks the really intense long 30 day fasts into 3 x 11 day fasts with a refeed break in between. He says people’s diets today are so depleted almost no-one can handle 30 to 60 days in one go (makes sense to me, he SAD diet is practically designed to kill you slowly). I myself would have concerns about maintaining at least a bit of the good bacteria in the microbiome. But you can split this up any way that works. The rule of fractional fasting is you stop if you feel unwell or your heartbeat gets over 120 per minute, you don’t force yourself to keep arbitrary numbers you listen to your body and work with it. Refeed with high nutrition clean food, and then start again when you’re ready.

This lady puts it quite well with a very balanced view

But me being “Mrs Edgelady in Extensis” :joy: I tend to push the boat out and I’m currently on day 12 of my 11 day fast and just decided to keep going as I feel fine. I’m super curious to see if I can heal my damaged thyroid, and in the literature you start hitting the really deep seated chronic issues at 15 to 18 days. I like to self experiment though so I’m not advocating what I do.

I found some great Q&A with Folinov here.

And the August Dunning guy I mentioned is also a self experimenter who does a 7 day once a year and records his experiences on his yt channel, here he talks about hormetic stress and stem cells:

4 Likes

If you work on some of the exercises in Franz Bardon’s Initiation Into Hermetics, such as imagining something in 3D in front of you, the sound of a gong or a ticking clock, the taste of something, the feel of picking up an object, etc, then this will gradually build up these abilities.

1 Like

I don’t know if these will help you to improve psychic abilities, but they will help you concentrate better and think clearer if you try meditation in tandem with these supplements.

Phosphatidylcholine & Lionsmane Mushroom

2 Likes

Does diet really effect your psychic abilities? I avoid flouridated water and toothpaste already but my did is mostly garbage

1 Like

Diet certainly plays a role in your psychic perception. Eating well won’t automatically engage your senses, but eating poorly surely will not help you in expanding consciousness. Avoid anything “aluminum”. Aluminum foil, utensils, pots/pans etc. Aluminum metal sequesters inside the brain and eventually leads to alzheimers and or dementia.

2 Likes

Completely. It’s hard to get focused and in trance when you’re fatigued, have brain fog, inflammation, or just feel stressed and unwell from a poor diet that is nutrient deficient and probably poisoning you. Your physical and mental health is diet dependent.

And a strong body leads to a strong mind and emotional health, a strong mind and emotional control leads to great magick. E.A. said that in an older youtube livestream: in the search for power, being as fit and healthy as you can with a strong body and mind be is key to developing your magick. He includes lifting (strength training) in that and I agree.

Check this out.

2 Likes