Important! Friendly catch-all reminder to new members :)

I’ll be sending out some PM’s later to make sure everyone knows where all the good links are, but in the meantime, for those of you who joined recently and who have not already done an intro, please introduce yourself to the rest of the community in a New Topic. To do so, click or tap New Topic button on top-right corner of your screen, below your profile photo.

new-topic

Helpful ideas to include in your introduction:

• Your preferred name and location, however, please do not disclose your address
  • Your preferred magicks and topics of study
  • Particular areas of magick where you need help
  • Particular areas of magick where you can provide help

Thank you! :+1: :smiley:

34 Likes

This should be pinned. Forever.

4 Likes

People seem to ignore pins, but a hearty BUMP on an active topic seems to be working pretty well… :thinking:

9 Likes

Just going to bump this with my awesome bumping abilities. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes
  • Your preferred name and location, however, please do not disclose your address
  • Your preferred magicks and topics of study
  • Particular areas of magick where you need help
  • Particular areas of magick where you can provide help

Hm… so I was nearly close to the “solution”.
Good to see a place where your introduction is important to others. And also sad that many people do not want to take advantage of this opportunity…

6 Likes

Bump. :smiley_cat:

18 Likes

Is that the ban hammer? Such indestructible power…

8 Likes

So, are new members supposed to start a new topic or join in on the giant intro thread?

5 Likes

Both are fine.

New topics were recently allowed for introductions because threads have a post limit of 10,000 and the intro thread is getting close to that limit, and it automatically locks once it does.

7 Likes

Just giving this a little bump.

3 Likes

Bumping for the midnight surfers in America, and the early-birds and break-time readers at all points east. :smiley:

13 Likes

Bump time. :hamster:

14 Likes

Ka-BUMP. :smiley:

16 Likes
2 Likes

#4 It’s me (ready to sleep, naked) trying to hide all of my beauty part when I sense “spirit eyes” are staring at me in my dark bedroom. :rofl::wine_glass:

4 Likes

#4 is my pose when I’m out somewhere and I feel a giant poop brewing.

2 Likes

Bumping for new members with one of my all-time favourite images. :smiley:

17 Likes

Kitty-Bump:

7 Likes

Sunday bump, and an English lesson:

12 Likes

Fuck is one of the most magical and versatile words out there.

8 Likes