Immigration to the infernal kingdom

Oh they mine metal?

2 Likes

Yes they mine metals and the like, just like us, we did learn from them as a race. What we do, they have done long before earth humanity ever existed.

1 Like

So if you were to die let’s say now. And go to the infernal. What is the form of your "body " like its constituents. The appearance. Are you like see through type shit. Like with chakras and stuff. A translucent body?

3 Likes

The form of my body would be quite similar to here, just a different appearence since my soul is male. No I wouldn’t be see through lol.
Try to learn to project and explore for yourself, or work on remembering your time between incarnating on earth.

Why the hell did you come back here. Did you have like a house on there or family kids etc. A wife maybe.coming to earth appears to be a bit so good move :joy:

1 Like

I had a duty to accomplish, however my allies seem to have forgotten they can’t push me around or tell me what to do. Until they realise the error’s of there ways, I’ll just begin fucking up there plans.
Yes I had a few lovers, and kids who I love. Time on earth is like a blink of an eye.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:stubborn mate

1 Like

Imma PM you

1 Like

Will you become a black dragon like your picture?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Yep, let’s not take Velenos sharing his personal knowledge so patiently for granted and thank him so he does it again for you in the future. :clap:
yay

15 Likes

I knew what this picture was right when I saw the one with the beard :laughing:

3 Likes

velenos what should i say to Lucifer for him to come immediately?

Lucifer comes when he decides to come, so I dont think I can give you anything to say that will change that. If he doesn’t show he would send a subordinate in his place.

3 Likes

Yup

What?

what is Norse realms ?

The Norse realms are the realms of the Norse pantheon.

2 Likes

who is the god there

The Norse Gods.

2 Likes