Immigration to the infernal kingdom

well the title is clickbait , but I want to know how life is in the infernal kingdom ?

6 Likes

There is some information on the forum that you can find through searching.
There is also some good information written by velenos on this. Click this @anon48079295 link. It should take you to his profile. Go to his profile and click search button. Type in infernal,but before you do that make sure the box is marked that says posts by this user.

2 Likes

Well bro how can we really know? People will always exude their own personalised excerpts in conjunction with what they’ve read, and their experience and will assume it is how it is indefinitely. But it’s not always a particular way, when you think it’s a certain way. You don’t know until you’re there, doesn’t matter if your soul got ripped out of your body and drawn this — you are not apart of the Infernal Enterprise, only a vouching member of the aspects correlated with it.

2 Likes

Like it is here, different areas have different province laws and set ups, but they all still follow the overall laws of the nation itself. Some parts are heavily industrial while other parts are fairly modern.

In what way are you asking?

3 Likes

If the infernal empire is different for per person, who go there during their afterlife, then stand for reason there different type of infernal empire demi humans, and demon that reside there, including fallen angels.

So people have homes and shit?. And wives

1 Like

It’s different per person based on experience. Someone with a bond with lucifer won’t experience it the same as some random without one.

However yes there are different races in the infernal empire but not in the way I’m sure your mind is thinking.

4 Likes

Yes, marriage, lovers, jobs, etc.

4 Likes

well if Lilith and the other of infernal empire dark gods, and goddess, I’m sure they create all type of demi human races, and demons especially Lilith, considering she is the mother of demons, and queen of succubi

The infernal is run by demons and Lucifer. Most of them are Gods and Goddesses by worship. My point is while demi humans do exist not in the fantasy way you’re thinking like bunny people and what not. Can a god decide to make them? Yes.

4 Likes

Do u lived in the infernal empire no u don’t, so u don’t know for sure yet at least not till u died in this world and go to the afterlife. I mean sure u can astral travel, and do other soul traveling but that like visiting a town, or country, u don’t really know what really go on around there till u lived in that place full time.

I have lived there so unlike you I have history with it not fantasy based nonsense to further feed your anime fetishes. Also no you do not have to die to have a place within the infernal that shows your lack of experience.

9 Likes

@anon48079295 May I ask what kind of job are there ?
I mean what’s the point to a earth life where you struggle with a job if you have to work in the afterlife for eternity ?

1 Like

And neither do you, but you have no real reason to believe the things you believe, other than you saw it in some cartoon and really want it to be real.

So, a little word of advice, when you ask something, be ready for the answer. Because, as it is the case, you may not like it.

8 Likes

wow finally some who kinda agree to what i been saying, thank u very much Rey

Similar jobs to here military, architects, for a while I worked in the infernal where I chose the military, specifically intelligence and I worked my way up for a few years and gained 5 demons to help me, and was allowed during some council meetings. Of course it’s not the only jobs just from my experience only one with more variety and position opportunities.

It wasn’t until 2 years ago I decided I didn’t want to be in there anymore, at first I wasn’t allowed to since contract basically but Lucifer let me due to my past life history with Lilith and present life service history.

7 Likes

You do know it’s the ones who always has something to say or always has an answer to everything that probably doesn’t know shit? :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t follow that nonsense, that’s just a saying people who lack confidence in their skills say to make themselves feel better because everyone just has to be like them. Just as people take pride in their rituals I take pride in my experiences with projection and past life regression and if I am able to comment in a way that it helps someone I will regardless of such a silly saying lol.

People like EA do the same and make money off it, many occult writers do it but because someone has more experience in a subject they don’t know why they’re talking about? Lol if that helps someone sleep at night.

7 Likes

You don’t need to explain yourself, I was pulling your leg lol :slight_smile:

what about the heavens Velenos?

are there jobs, families etc.?