Immigration to the infernal kingdom

Yes, the judeo pantheon has similar but in a different “style” I personally do like the Judeo pantheon towns more due to the blue, gold, and white color scheme their buildings have, though I noticed most their homes don’t have beds which I guess makes sense as I was told it’s optional. I was allowed in by zadkiel who explained to me how him and jophiel are literal brothers from the same parents so I got to meet a few of them.

6 Likes

Thanks for the explanation

Thank you for your answer. Do you have to work to live there ? Or can you live there without “paying a rent” lol ?

Unlikely as you’d need a way to get a home, the infernal works based off currency and such too, so unless it’s the astral infernal where you can imagine up a home and reside in it but it wouldn’t necessarily be the actual infernal.

4 Likes

do they have money there?
Is it better to live there than heaven?

What are the buildings made of?

1 Like

What form of infernal currency is exchanged?

1 Like

What do you mean by run by Lucifer. He is like the president?

And how do people gain power… Both socially and spiritually over there

Velenos, maybe you know something about the Fiery World? And about the guardians of the gates (but not demons) associated either with angels, or Buddhism or Hinduism?

1 Like

Its all depend on what u want out of life, as for me I want to either be reborn as one Lilith children, who have Lilith transmute my soul, and become an incubus demon under her faction in the Infernal kingdom, along with having spiritual lovers that are succbus, and its doesn’t matter if they are cisgender succubus, or transgender succubus

Yes the infernal has a currency, why wouldn’t it? humanity did not create these things first, the “spiritual” plane still has trading in multiple means, tribal groups, groups in power and so forth, the infernal is a nation, nations require work and such to thrive.

This is insanely too objective, the infernal and judeo pantheon are but small groups compared to larger pantheons such as the hindu pantheon, and the likes, people live all throughout that plane.

brick like any other building, some infused with energy some with metal and energy so forth.The Infernal doesn’t have a single currency, currency in the etheric/spiritual is often used Universally currency gained in the infernal can be used elsewhere, of course it may cost more or less depending on where you go or be completely worthless to tribal groups who prefer trading items and such.

I think everyone knows Lucifer rules the Infernal, president would be satan and the other goetic presidents under him, just as Baal is a king of his province, Lucifer is a king of the entire infernal. Akin to a high king to a regular king, or satan a high president to a regular goetic president.

How do you gain those things here? Infernal has voting, has power struggles, has a government, so on and so forth.

The Judeo pantheon has 7 realms tied to it, each 7 archangels are a key to those realms, the realm where I can think of is the realm where Raphael was said to have imprisoned Azazel for some time but it’s not firey it’s pure darkness.

but I have not been to the Hindu worlds only ever been to one where I met Kali and a few of the other hindu gods arguing over something but I left after, only reason I was there was due to my previous engagement with Shiva.

5 Likes

Is the infernal kingdom eternal?
Do they torture the sinners there ?

eternal? the infernal empire is like any kingdom, it may last it may fall, kingdoms rise and fall all the time.

No, the infernal doesn’t have torture, but it does have prisons and punishments for crimes broken there which may or may not result in torture, imprisonment, or death, depends on the severity of the crime and what has been decided.

4 Likes

can you immigrate to other kingdoms , such as yahweh kingdom ?

wow that doesn’t sound anything what is taught by the church

Yahweh’s kingdom is the Judeo pantheon, but if allowed to yes, if not than no. From what I have seen they’re picky on who they allow citizenship. However, that’s somewhat common.

2 Likes

why u want to go there? I’m not thought i have lots of past family member who are christen though, so they may have went to the christen god kingdom, but I gave up the christen faith and the christen god, and its agent to follow Lilith, and those who serve her

Why the christen god picky i thought everyone were allowed into heavenly kingdom or the christen god kingdom

Not just the christian God many people are picky, you can’t just go where you’re not welcomed, sure reincarnating into those places is probably very possible but just going there like “aye im coming in” no, many places cant just be projected into or instantly ‘teleported’ into some places are very well protected and warded from unwanted visitors, just as jinnestan one would need a jinn of that place to take you, just as I had Zadkiel take me to the judeo and Baal took me to the infernal, or trying to enter the hindu gods place, or Irish gods place, they require permission to be granted or brought there.

such things create focal points.

7 Likes