Images Describing The Appearance Spirits Have Appeared As

Lilith.

She looked somewhat like this only her hair was down and not braided. Her hair was also a brighter fiery orange and she was holding a golden chalice filled with blood.

Quite often for me she appears as Asenath Manson’s art of her.

8 Likes

I made some quick paintings. Belial

And Asmoday

11 Likes

Since I’ve been seeing his name a lot lately and realized I haven’t posted about him here. King Belial appeared as variations of the ff:

First time meeting him:

3226244e05085aec3035fb2aef431217
(that little creature sneering behind the equally devious-looking tree)

During divination sessions and earlier interactions:

Now:

10 Likes

Goddess Yhi

6 Likes

This is how Agrat Bat Mahlat appears to me… In different aspects and moods…

10 Likes

Wow great image references.

1 Like

The sneer devilish energies so consistent in the pics​:joy::open_mouth:where did you get this belial pics??

So Asmodeus appeared to me in a vision when I requested him to, he looked like this, but with a fuller beard with some grey in it

8 Likes

The very first time Belial showed himself like that…on an iron or other metal throne…hooded like that… Having no face…a hollow…! And he was clearly speaking to me…greeted me in a prankish humorous tone… That was my first time…
Nice images

3 Likes

thank you😊
yes he have humor but he can be serious to when needed

1 Like

King Lucifer…

Asmodeus appeared like this… And was very well mannered, soft spoken, refined gentleman.

Asmodeus appeared to me like this… First time we connected.

Nowadays… Asmodeus is like…

Azazel appeared exactly like these images…

7 Likes

Both of the times I saw Astaroth, she was a blonde woman wearing a black cape. The first time was smiling mischieviously and today she had an ethereal appearence

2 Likes

Do anyone know what Ustrina’s appearance is like? When I first worked with her I saw a blonde angel with tattered wings and blindfold, white tunic with gold lines at the ends whenever I tried to call her thinking of that form I just had a headache and felt that she doesn’t like that form… In another case she looked like one of my former classmates from high school, but naked with gold jewelry like Xerxes in the 300 movie with thin golden chains all over her. I wonder how others see her!

Also some weeks ago a spirit stood in the middle of my room after I got out of the shower, but I only saw him for a few seconds. Does anyone know who he is?

A shadowy human form with a goat skull-like head with one shining star in the place of the Third Eye (their only eye I could see) and smoke made of darkness around him…

3 Likes

From Pinterest. Glad it looked consistent. I did try to capture his energy as much as I could and was very picky with the images lol.

1 Like

Marquis Phenex, the first goetia spirit I’ve worked with.

Marquis Leraie, who appears to me much like Herne the Hunter
4d4e06682325a95d74162b26cc2ab072

Prince Gaap appears to me just like that, but with green flames and a much more friendly face.
322560443cdc25a976f568d5aabe4ff0

8 Likes

sometimes i call Ustrina but yeah my senses aren´t developed yet so idk how she looks like, but i can tell you that she had some blue-ish or purple energy coming from her

2 Likes

yeah, i associate dark blue with Saturn and she’s attributed to Saturn, so that’s plausible

1 Like

Why do you say this is demonic energy? I’ve had a dream with iridescent landscapes moving like on the surface of a soap bubble and it didn’t suggest that.

This is how lucifer has appeared to me not with wings and all but the face is 100% sameee!! I didn’t saw this picture until yesterday when someone uploaded a picture on this forum and said this is how he saw lucifer and I was in awe because the face is exactly how I saw him!!

8 Likes

Today I invoked Belial, but I never checked anything about him, I just put on his sigil I drew it and held it in my hand, charged it and tada it happened! I saw a messed up gray face taking up different shapes and then finally a kind of grey vortex. I had no idea how Belial could be pictures, but after I checked now on Google this is Exactly what I saw

just without the horns. And I was not scared at all

9 Likes